Promise to a slave

Heellllllooooo happy shiny people.

Vote comment.

---------------------------------

Characters:

Karla Swan : 16 years old, dark brown eyes with dark chestnut coloured hair to her mid back. Tanned skin. Loves sports.

Jacob Lee: Karla's brother (his mum married karla's dad when Jacob was 14 so is not blood related to Karla). tall, brown eyes brow hair. Loves soccer, is captain of school team. 17 years old. Bad boy reputation even though he very sweet.

John Swan: Karla's dad. 48 years old. Tall, black hair, brown eyes. Doctor, travels a lot helping people in poor areas around the world. Loves Karla more then anything.

Lucy Swan: 33 years old. Dirty blonde hair. Hazel eyes. Is a chef with her own restaurant. Her relationship with her son is hard because he looks so much like his dad. Who died in an accident.

---------------------------------

The Adella's (organised crime, bike gang.)

These boys do a lot of the dirty work in the gang

Tom: Is Max's best friend they have been like brothers to each other Tall. 18 years old. Blue eyes with dark blonde hair.

Jason: 20 years old. Wise man of the group. Hazel eyes, black hair. Has no parents.

Jack: 18 years old. Black hair with blue eyes. Likes to mess around but is very serious.

Mark: blonde hair with blue eyes. Very cheeky but sneaky as well. Has known Max since they were 5. Is 19 years old.

Lucas: Lucas is the deal maker. He helps with gun control. And organisation of many thing run by the gang. 19 years old. Hazel eyes with gold blonde hair.

Max: the leader of this group within the Adell's. he looks after the boys and plays an important role with in the Adella's. tall chestnut coloured hair with green eyes. 19 years old.

( these boys don't run the bike gang. There are no real leaders to the gang except the 'elders' who started the gang for bikes and revenge against the Partlos bike gang. But the boys play important roles in the gang.)