Chapter 2

ok guys this is kinda short and boring. and if you dont understand what exactly has happened read the discription basically she was kidnapped while on a holiday in thailand and now shes a slave. :) so yeah VOTE COMMENT FAN

CHAPTER 2

After carrying me to a large house, located behind a hill near the slavery. Lucas put me down on a couch in the front room. Before leaving me there with Jack and the unknown boy.

I sat there quietly. I still didn’t trust them. The unknown boy kept giving looks to Jack I think trying to get him to leave. God I hope he didn’t.

“Well you guys are boring. I got better shit to do.” Jack said jumping up and leaving. Damn why did he leave?

“How’s your arm?” he asked in a calm voice. I watched his posture. Weird yeah, my dad had always taught me to watch posture for a threat. He sat there leaning forward slightly his elbows on his knees.

“It’s ok,” I replied nonchalantly. He nodded before asking. “How old are you.” Should I lie? He didn’t need to know. Why would I tell him?

“18.” I lied trying not to linger on the answer to long.

“Lie.” He stated his eyes piercing through mine.

“We call him the lie detector round here.” A new voice said walking into the room. A boy with Aqua blue eyes and dark blonde hair came over to me. “And they call me Tom, and I don’t take lightly to having girls like you in my house.” He stated harshly. I immediately stood up ready to leave the house before he grabbed my upper arm stopping me. I breathed in quickly feeling like it would be the last time I breathed. My arm stung where he grabbed fortunately in the arm that hadn’t been shot.

“Tom, Leave her alone she is my guest.” The unnamed boy spoke. Tom’s grip tightened before letting go roughly pushing me back on to the couch in the process. He glared at me before stalking off.

“Sorry,” the unnamed boy spoke before leaving the room.

“Wait!” I called getting up. I didn’t want to be alone. I quickly walked out the same entrance that he had but I couldn’t spot him. The room was the kitchen, with silver metal appliances. I looked around trying to see what way he went.

Maybe running out of the front room wasn’t a good idea.

I ran through another entrance leading into a long hall. I walked down it looking at the other entrances to more rooms and doors leading to closed bedroom, I think. My arm was still hurting like a bitch.

A scream echoed through the hall from the last room. I stopped walking , my body freaking out. That scream was murderous. I took a step back, before my body took control of itself propelling me forward. I walked to the door listening for the scream. A whimper was heard through the door before speaking of another person.

“Now. Are we talking?”

“Please,” the voice whimpered.

“Well what a shame. They are beautiful. 2 daughters, and your wife…” the other voice trailed off teasingly.

“She would be nice.” He spoke. My stomach turned at his words. These people were sick.

“No please. I tell you. They shipping on Monday. I don’t know anymore! I swear!” he yelled.

“Good start but you know more.” The cracking sound of a bone awakened me as I slammed the door open.

“Stop!” I yelled. I didn’t know what I was doing but he had to stop hurting that man.