The magic DVD

(If I get enough support on this I'll continue it Hope you guys like my story's and thank you for all the support)

The four legged creature ran as fast as it could but Hilda was ganging David struggled to catch up to Hilda they ran and ran to they legs hurt the creature was cornered by Hilda and David, Hilda grab the elf's house before the creature jumped over them and ran away in a blink of an eye Hilda found were the elf's house originally was a placed it there other adventures done then Hilda saw that David was trying to say something to her.

Hilda: what is it David?
David: oh! I was wondering if you wanted to have a sleepover Frida is busy studying so it will be just me and you I guess if-if you want to.
Hilda: a sleepover that sounds like fun I'll ask my mum wan I get home I give you call if I can come.

Location; home.
Time: 7:34.

Do it was settled Hilda got home after walking David home and she ask Johanna if she could go to the sleepover her mum said 'yes' Hilda called David and told him she could then Hilda packed her things and sat on the couch twig jumped on her lap and snuggle closely after 4 hours Hilda closed her eyes and fall asleep Johanna tucked Hilda into bed.

(Morning time)

As the sun shunned brightly on Hilda's face she flat a little tickle on her nose it was alfur waking her up for breakfast hilda got up from her bed and yawned then made her way to the kitchen were breakfast was made Johanna greeted her.

Johanna: good morning hilda had a good sleep.
Hilda; ya (yawns) we'll rested how are you.
Johanna: I'm fine I made you pancakes for breakfast and I ask David's parents if you could have a sleep over and they said yes I've already packed your things so your ready to go tonight.
Hilda: awesome thanks Mum.

Johanna gave breakfast to nisse and alfur also twig then she sat down a began to eat her after a while of eating her pancakes she noticed that Hilda was barely eating her pancakes Johanna decided to speak up,

Johanna: Hilda what's wrong don't you like you pancakes?
Hilda: no I do.
Johanna: if you want I can make something else for you if you want cereal, toast you name it I make it.
Hilda: no it not that.
Johanna: then what is it?
Hilda: well (signs) it just that I do the same old thing every day over and over again I just want to go somewhere new and exciting maybe even magical I don't know.
Johanna: wall Hilda you never slow down you try to see everything too soon when you go somewhere new and David's sleepover should be perfect for this.
Hilda: thanks Mum that really good advice.
Johanna: and besides you get to go to a boys house.
Hilda: quiet (giggles).

Hilda sets down watching tv with twig and alfur until it time for the sleepover Hilda has a shower gets some clothes on and Johanna drives her to David's house.

Location: David's house.
Time: 3:34

Johanna car pulls up to David's house Hilda makes her way to the door when David opens it they Exchanges hugs and Johanna brings Hilda's stuff inside Johanna talks to David's parents for a bit before leaving to go back to work David brings Hilda to his room and helps her set her stuff then David and Hilda plain what they were gonna do for the sleep over.

(The DVD)

As David was showing Hilda his room because he has changed it senescence the Marra nightmares Hilda saw some DVDS under David bed she grabs nearly one of them when David snatches it and hides it behind is back in embarrassment Hilda ask it see it David nervously shows her Hilda smiles a little.

Hilda: what's is that.
David: oh wall it Thomas and Friends I have a few DVDS and some toys of them.
Hilda: why were you embarrassed about it?
David: I did show Frida once but she laughed at me and said it was for baby's.
Hilda: I don't think it looks like a baby show could we watch it?.
David; ya of course.
David's Mum: David honey come here.
David: I will be right back do start it with out me.

David walk down stairs to his mum Hilda looked at the Thomas DVD more closely and open it a little she saw the disk glowing yellow before she could Touch it she Heard David walking up the stairs she closed the disk putted on the David's bed when David walked in the room he had his hands full of snacks and chips but they were the hole night David's dad walk in the room.

David's dad; so your Hilda.
Hilda: ya that's me.
David's dad: well it's nice to meet you you know David go's on and on about you.
Hilda: oh really?
David's dad: like he says that you help him a lot go on adventures and-.
David: DAD shhhh.
David's dad: alright alright I came here to say how long do you want to say your mum has agreed to let you stay for 3 days if you want,
Hilda; ya that's awesome it be nice to hangout with David and you probably can tell my mum is over protective.
David's dad: ya she is but she loves you anyway David thinks your cute bye.

Then David's dad walks out of the room quickly shuts the door David's face was full on red like a Rose Hilda says to Comfort David 'I think you cute too' this makes David feel better Hilda didn't really mean it anyway David and Hilda play some board games and played tag out side and it was soon of the movie night.

(Movie night)

It was getting dark and Hilda and David were excited to watch a movie together even after David's dad embarrassed him they guts laugh about it Hilda grab the Thomas and friends disk and putted it in the DVD player Hilda and David were gonna set down when the tv started to shack violently and the screen glowed a bright yellow blinding Hilda and David for 5 seconds a portal opened up right in front of them Hilda and David didn't know what to do Hilda look at David.

Hilda: do you want to go in?
David: I don't want to go alone.
Hilda: don't worry I'll hold you hand and be right beside your side no matter what.
David: okay let's g-go then.
Hilda: that's the Spirit:

As Hilda and David walk closer the light then Shunning brighter Hilda half her hand out reaching for the portal then with a flash of light.

(Special thanks to these peopel for sticking with me for so long and thank you all for enjoying my stories it gives me motivation keep writing thank you all)