Hilda and the magic railway

Then with a flash of light Hilda and David entered the portal David's Mum and Dad came running in the room just before they could respond in time the portal closed on them they had no idea what to do?

Location: ????
Time:????

Then when the light settle down Hilda got up a was amazed by search new and beautiful landscape they were railway tracks then David sat up and saw them most beautiful site he had ever seen a bunch of steam engines came puffing pass what was shocking is that they had face's David and Hilda just looked at each other.

David: H-H-Hilda is this a dream?
Hilda: I-I don't think so I-I don't know!
David: Hilda look.
Hilda: what?

David didn't say anything and just pointed behind her Hilda turned around and near fall by what she saw a small blue tank engine with a short stumpy dome and a stumpy final he had a big smile on his face and looked very pleased.

Thomas: Hello I'm Thomas and you are?
David: .......
Hilda: .........
Thomas: what do I have something on my face I told James to be careful with those coal trucks.
Hilda: no it's not that it's that you have a face I mean your a train, trains don't have faces.
Thomas: well that's funny because every engine here has a face you will get used to it.
Hilda: wall do you know were we are?
David: we're in sodor the most beautiful island in the world with its big railway and the talking engines.
Hilda: just like on the magic DVD you had.
Thomas: wait you mean a magic DVD!
Hilda: ya that's what I said.
Thomas: come with me hope in my cabe if you want I'll explain on the way.

This is what Thomas said "when Diesel 10 came to Sodor to help us we found out that he was looking for the magic engine could lady everything worked out in the end but diesel 10 will be back soon so lady used some magic on a Thomas and friends DVD before leaving sodor she said that the chosen ones will be here 3 days before Diesel 10 arrives" Hilda then asked "well we have time to get ready" Thomas signs deeply and respond with "he is already here your to late.... anyway we're near the sheds"

As Thomas puffed pasted a station he began to slow down and shortly up ahead was a lot of sheds Hilda and David poked they heads out and were amazed by what they saw Thomas puffed on the turntable and stopped he then spoke up.

Location: tidmouth sheds
Time:6:67

Thomas: this is tidmouth sheds this is were we sleep here all the engines first we have Edward, Gordon, Henry, James, Toby and my best friend Percy.
Hilda: hello.
Edward: oh hello there you must be the chosen ones that lady was talking about it's nice to meet you.
Hilda: it's nice to meet you too Edward.
James: who's the boy?
Thomas: this is David.
James: I must say he has very good taste in colour he all most looks as splendid as me.
David: o-oh thanks Jane it's nice to meet you.
James: like Wise.
Henry: Gordon wake up introduce yourself.
Gordon: oh Henry you must realise that I'm the experience engine and I need my sleep why dose this matter?
Henry: lady said they were the chosen ones Gordon to help stop Diesel 10.
Edward: and Gordon what impression did you make on the children lady would be disappointed.
Gordon: quiet Edward you were not even here when Diesel 10 was here or lady now let me sleep.
Hilda:.....
David: ah.
Henry: sorry about Gordon he's the boastful type also I'm Henry it's nice to meet you..?
Hilda: Hilda my name is Hilda nice to meet you Henry.
Percy: is true you will stop diesels 10 like with sugar or or with fire breathing breath or or..
James: don't be silly Percy they can't do that.
Percy: you may never know.

Then when James and Percy were arguing a short man with a smarty looking black suit and a top hat came walking up to the sheds David pulled Hilda back in Thomas's cabe the man stop in front of Thomas and turned to Percy and James Thomas gulped when the man spoke.