Chapter 1

My names Lianna Rodrigues. Im 18 years old.Im a Leo♌.It was my first day at New Orleans Highschool,I was nervous asf and i was tierd because we just moved from New York,so i got dressed in a plain white t-shirt ,with a denim cardigan with black leggings and black uggs.I washed my hair and let it out knowing it would get wild later on.I got dark brown curly hair .I got Brown eyes,and i was born in Mass but raised in New York.Im 50% African,and 50% European.

I took the bus to school cuz if i took my car i was warned that i wouldnt find a parking spot.I Got there at 8:45 cuz we got stuck in traffic,i walked in the front door and made my way to the princibles office.

Me-"good morning Mr.Welson"i said in a polite voice.

Mr.Welson-"Good morning Ms.Lianna,your late but ill personally excort u to class,heres your agenda,and your schedule" he said while handing them to me and taking me to class.

Me-"Thank you!"i said while following him out the room.Than i droped my schedule by accident and a boy picked it,and handed it to me.I took it,and looked in his eyes ,he had a baby face,and he had swagg he also had a busted lip and a black eye...but he was sexy!!!!!

Mr.Welson-"EXCUSE ME MS.RODRIGUES BUT YOUR LATEE!!!" he said calling me over

I followed him out the room
Me:"sorry,but who was that?"

Mr.Welson: "That young Man is Trouble hidden behind his innocent face" he said in a serious voice

I gave him a look,confused,and lost.He opened my class door,which was library and gave the teacher a nod.

"you must be Lianna, Im Ms.Miller,please take a seat"
I smiled and sat down next to a girl.She was tan,she look asian tho,she was wearing a navy blue long sleeve shirt ,with a black scarf and dark denim jeans and black toms.She smiled at me.

"hey im Jhene"
Me-"Hi,im Iianna!"
Jhene-"first day huh?lol youll Survive,Just Chill with me and my Squaa!"she said
Me-"lol whatcha mean"
Jhene-"If you chill with me and my Squad No one will fuck with you"
Me-"who's yha squad ??"
Jhene-"ill show u at luch,i think we got the same schedule exept for 4th period with Mr.Durl"
Me-"well okay ig suree,and jhene i dont need a squad to not be fucked with"
Jhene-"lmfao okayy ,thts a good thang ig!"
__________________________________________________

Bell rings /3 periods later/lunch time
I walked into the lunch room with Jhene i had to put my hair in a bun,cuz it cuz too wild.
I noticed tht Jhene was Popular ,everyone said hi to her and all the eyes were faced towards us.We grabed a tray and took our lunch and sat at a table at the corner of the cafeteria

Me-"Where ya Squaddd attt thooo??" i said gigling
Jhene-"they be here lol,but lemme show u people".She pointed at the three tables in the back."those niggas R da Smart ass's,they smart asf and they be doing other niggas home work fa money". Next she pointed at another three tables on the other side of the caf."they are the jocks,some of dem dumb asf but talented,and some are sexy asf but arrongent" she said lauging.Than she pointed to the middle of the caf."last but not least the preety bitches,who swear tht they da shitt,i hate those mtf"she said in a loud voice.

Me-"Oh Damn"i said seriously

Sudddenly a group came over to the table 3boys and 3girls

Jhene-"Ayeeee guys wassup"she said dappin all of them nd huggin them while they all sat down.
"lianna this is my Squad, This is Christopher,Jayson,Xavier,Gianna,Jonelle, and haylie"jhene said.