What Happened Last Night?

Sqaishey's POV
I awoke to the sound of Stampy's quiet snoring next to me. I opened my eyes and glanced up at him, noticing his bare chest, his extremely messy hair, and his waist in between my legs. My eyes widened when I realized something.

We were both naked.

I sat up straight out of surprise and covered my exposed chest with the blanket. "Stampy?!" I hissed quietly, and he simply turned over in his sleep. I frowned to myself as I kicked Stampy's side harshly. "Stampy! Wake up!" I kicked him once again, much harder this time, and he moaned quietly.

"W-what? Sqaishey, what is it?" Stampy sat up groggily and glared at me through his curls. I narrowed my eyes at him. "What the hell happened last night? Do you even remember, because I have a good feeling about what did happen." I gestured to the empty condom package, the wine bottle, and our clothes nearby.

His eyes widened as he looked at everything I pointed out. "Erm... Well, I don't remember, actually, but I believe I know what happened..." "WE HAD SEX, STAMPY! And there's a broken condom on you, oh my God!" I shrieked, gesturing to his waist tiredly.

He glanced down and bit back a gasp as he ripped it off and threw it at the wall. "You're right... We didn't do it that hard, did we?" "Apparently so! Stampy, what do we do?! We aren't the quietest of people in the world, and I'm positive the others heard! What'll they say?" He held up his hands in defense as I stood up from the bed, grabbing a spare sheet and wrapping it around myself.

"Sqaishey, you told me yourself you wanted to do it last night! You can't get mad at me!" I covered my eyes with my hands out of annoyance, crouching down and resting my elbows on my knees. "I'm sorry, alright? I don't want to be angry, it's just... I saw my father last night."

"Your father?" he asked confusedly, and I nodded, removing my hands from my eyes. "Yes, my father. I saw him at the ice rink, I saw him at the restaurant last night, I saw him outside this very window right before we did it. I was naked, Stampy!"

"Is he stalking us?!" he shrieked, and I stood from my spot. "Apparently so. We're approaching two weeks of me staying here, so it's around half of my stay over already. He's ready for me to come home, so he can do whatever he wants to do." Stampy stood from the bed and approached me, wrapping his arms around my body in a friendly hug.

"Your father isn't going to impact your stay at all. I'm going to keep doing what I've been doing, so don't worry about him," he whispered, kissing my forehead. I glanced up at him with a doubtful look. "We've seen him everywhere, Kitty Cake. He's not going to leave anytime soon. How can we ignore him?" He bit his lip as he thought a moment.

"Well maybe we can just pretend he's just some jealous, divorced pedestrian."

I bursted into laughter at his suggestion. He tilted his head in confusion, then he started laughing too. "T-that is hilarious!" I said after a while, managing to calm down enough to speak. Stampy wiped his eyes with a small chuckle. "I didn't mean for it to be, but it just was!"

I rolled my eyes and wiggled my way out of his arms. "I believe we should get dressed soon. I mean, it may be only 9:30, but I think we could watch some Netflix until the others wake up." He quirked an eyebrow at my suggestion. "Can we cuddle?" I slapped his shoulder playfully. "Of course we can cuddle!"

He cheered softly. "Yippee!" I giggled softly, then I glanced at my clothes on the ground. "We had way too much fun last night." "Based on everything, I'm sure we did," he agreed. "I seriously need a shower."

I smirked. "I do too. Why not take one together? It'll save water." Stampy thought a moment before nodding. "It would. Let's do that." I hummed softly as he lifted me off my feet bridal style and carried me to the door. Opening it slightly, we both peeked out to see that no one was awake.

Then Stampy scurried into the bathroom across the hall and closed the door behind him. He sat me down on the counter and kissed my lips gently. I kissed back instantly and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He pulled back suddenly and turned on the hot water, allowing it to run down the drain. Soon enough, the bathroom was filled with hot steam, and Stampy turned on the cold water so we wouldn't scald ourselves with the water.

Our shower was steamy and long, to say the least.

When we finished showering, we snuck back into Stampy's room and changed into some of his clothes - I wasn't risking waking Rosie. Choosing what I was going to wear last night, I slipped the clothes on and sat on the bed as Stampy changed.

When he finished, we both walked into the living room to see Lee and Squid already up. "Hey lovebirds!" Squid greeted, and we rolled our eyes at the nickname. "Morning Squiddy. How's the morning treating you?" Stampy said in reply.

"Pretty well, pretty well. Lee and I have a question for you." Squid gestured to Lee with a smirk. "Ask 'em, Leematoad." "What happened last night?" Lee asked, his thick Scottish accent holding amusement. My eyes widened in surprise a little bit, Stampy's as well, and I smiled thoughtfully. "Um, well... Kitty Cake, care to explain?"

He glared at me discretely, but he turned to our friends with a thoughtful expression. "Well, what do you think?" "I think you need to learn how to have sex quieter," Lee answered bluntly. Squid exploded into a fit of laughter, and I felt my face flush red from embarrassment, because we all knew that he was right.

"Erm... Well, that's one way to put it," Stampy said with a grimace. "Y-you know its t-true though!" Squid stuttered in between laughs. "W-well... He's right, t-to say the least," I stammered nervously, and Lee scoffed. "No need to be ashamed! As long as protection was indeed used, scream each other's names all you want!"

Squid didn't even bother to lean up straight in his seat anymore. He leaned down on the counter and pounded on it with his fist, his laughter ringing out throughout the apartment. "What on Earth is going on?!" We all turned around to see Amy approaching us from Squid's room, a confused look on her face.

"Squid's just laughing," Stampy replied. Amy's eyes widened as she saw us together. "What were you two doing last night? All I heard was, 'OH! STAMPY, HARDER!'. I also heard, 'OH MY GOD, SQAISHEY!' all night long. I have a really good feeling, but I want confirmation." "Yes," I said blankly.

"I knew it!" Rosie shouted from the guest room. I covered my cheeks with my hand. "Did all of you hear us last night?" "It was quite strange, especially in round 2-" Squid started, but Stampy cut him off as his face grew red. "Let's not discuss this anymore today. It's been spoken of way too much this morning."

"Just realize we'll never let this go," Lee said with a small laugh. The sudden sound of barking surprised us as Lily ran through the house wildly, nearly running into us. Rosie then emerged from the hallway. "She was stuck in the second bathroom! And she was scratching at your door Stampy, whimpering like mad."

Everyone but Stampy and I laughed loudly as Lily bounced around in confusion. I was truthfully embarrassed that everyone - even the dog - heard my and Stampy's romantic evening without even trying. I knew that Stampy was even more embarrassed than me, but I found it adorable.

Hopefully the next time we did that, we could manage to be somewhat quieter.