☄️ᴛᴏʏꜱ☄️

Cover art is mine!

Request from:
@DreamyB33

Genre // Smut☄️

——-

It was a casual day within the house Keith and Pico shared. Sure, they'd house a few friends when they'd stop pass, but that's it really. It just seemed to be more peaceful.

The blue haired male sat on Pico's lap as they watched Tv together. And of course, they were dating. Although homies can sit on each otherS laps. They most definitely WEREN'T homies in the smallest sense. But that's besides the point.

The day was particularly boring. Just Tv and cuddling seemed like all it would be. The two males would occasionally share a kiss, but than go right back to watching the Tv.

Pico didn't handle boredom all too well, and he never has to be honest. He couldn't necessarily think of anything to do. As he lightly rubbed The blue haired boys thigh, a small Idea popped into his head, causing a small grin to spread across his face.

A/N - Ohhhh boy, here we go again—//

The two males didn't have too many sexual interactions. It happened everyone once in a while, but not often. Yeah, Pico wanted to have more of those types of interactions, but he wanted Keith to be comfortable with it. He'd been reminded numerous times that Keith didn't mind, but he still worried about it.

He might be an asshole sometimes, but he wasn't gonna disrespect Keith's boundaries. He sighed as he tapped Keith thigh, quickly getting his attention. "Hm? Yeah Pico?—" The blue haired boy asked as he turned to His boyfriend.

"I've got something I think we should try."

Pico said, pretty sure that He'd say sure, in which Keith did. "Does it involve any pain?—" he asked before Pico carried him off into their room. The orange haired male only shrugged his shoulders as he set Keith down on the bed. "You can make it painful." He shot back at him. Keith's face contorted into a look of both uneasiness and confusion, but c'mon, he was dating Pico, he had to have trust in him.

"All right than, what might it b-. .oh god." Keith said as he looked at the box that was suddenly handed to him. It read "Sex toys", and we all KNOW what happens when that box is taken out. To be honest, Keith loved doing stuff like this with Pico, it added spark to their partner ship. But he didn't do it as often due to him not wanting Pico to get too bored of doing things like that. But besides all of that, the blue haired boy opened the box as his face went a bright shade of red.

He'd never seen so many. .Toys. Pico's face contorted into a smug look as a grin plastered onto his face. "Surprised? Hehe. .I knew you'd be. So, what do ya say? Wanna try a few of these out babe?. ." Pico asked, rubbing Keith's thigh lovingly.

Although he hesitated, he nodded in agreement. But he had no Idea about what he was about to put himself through. He was suddenly pushed back onto that bed him and Pico shared, as he could feel a fuzzy pair of cuffs go around his wrists. He only stared at Pico who was at the end of the bed, searching through that seemingly ever lasting box.

Keith wasn't sure on if he wanted to turn back now, knowing Pico would let him. But he let that thought sit in the back of his head. The orange head male finally turned around, holding two objects in his hand. One seemingly shaped like a. .yeah. While the other had a remote, and a wire that connected to the remote apparently, though it was detachable. His grin was wide as he slid Keith's shorts off, right along with his boxers.

His member was slightly hardened, leaking an excessive amount of pre-cum. Which is what Pico wasn't expecting, but he threw the clothing to the side. Keith looked completely vulnerable, his hands cuffed, and his body fully exposed, for Pico. And Pico only. It made Pico grin. .They were in for a joy ride. And before it all went down, Pico looked down at Keith, Making his final words, ,

"You're in for a treat babe. I'm gonna tire you out. .Now, let's begin, shall we?"

AN// Ahhh this'll be a cliff hanger! I'll finish it soon! 

Thank you for reading!

Word could:
775 words!

Next chapter will consist of:

Updates and art!