forgotten

Two days later Y/n still didn't move, not even opened her eyes. Her skin tone has gotten pale as if the body shuts itself down.

Shouta and Hizashi spend their full time there, playing music she loved, telling stories but mostly they tried to not cry anymore - which both of them failed.

A knock on the door, the doctor walking inside the room his eyes laying on Y/n as he explained the two males that they had to leave because of the medical treatment.

After the treatment the doctor released a small groan coming from the body right before him. "Y/n can you hear us?"

Her moving her head to the right side, just a centimetre but the doctor shouting to the nurses.
—————————
Y/n sat there, staring at her hands. Hizashi entered the room in a rush in the need to hug his little sister, as his arms where wrapped around her she just muffled the question:"Who are you?" He backed off immediately to look at her questionable face. "I-I'm Hizashi, Y/n i'm your big brother. Don't you remember me?",he was concerned and shocked. Did she really forgot him?

"Where is my father?"

"Why would you want to see him?",Shouta wanted to know immediately his face looking at her in disbelief.

"I want to go home- I want to start the training again...",she sounded like crying.

"You aren't going to train with that man ever again!",Hizashi shouted:"He was the one who got you nearly killed, Y/n!"

The door opened, Y/ns father entering without a warning not saying anything close to 'I'm sorry'. "So you didn't die...",he mumbled.

As her head goes up her eyes looked at her father she jumped out of the bed a small bowing before talking to him. "I- I can take the pain. I can do the training so don't end it yet. I can control the powers. So please let me get onto the training again."

Now he was the one looking at her with disbelieve for the first time he sounded worried:"A-are you okay? We stopped the training when you were 4 because you couldn't handle it. It's been 14 years and you always wanted to end me after your Mother's death. So why now?"

"Mom died?",now facing him:"Mommy and you always played with me and she can't be dead. You're joking right, dad? We were at the playground just some days ago... How?"

"Y/n? She died 15 years ago. You hated me ever since... But if you really want to do the training then i can't change your mind",he sounded sad but got excited after the first sentence.

"I can't remember shit...",her eyes facing the ground again.

"Y/n he treated you like you were not worth anything! I won't let this happen",Hizashi shouted with the angriest voice Shouta ever heared.

Y/n facing her brother, laying a hand on his shoulder and smiling. "Maybe due to the training I will get my memories back? If you are my brother i wouldn't want to forget anything but, how did I get a big brother?"

"You got adopted after your Mother died and your father treated you like a worthless piece of trash.",Hizashis eyes narrowed Y/ns father.

"I'm sorry - but i'm still going to do it... What was your name again?"

"Hizashi Yamada. But when you were little or when you wanted attention you called me 'Zashi'",he patted her.

"Zashi... That's a cute nickname",her again meeeting Aizawas Eyes, her heart beating faster than before. As Shouta shared a small smile her cheeks went red. "You should smile more often...",she mumbled as Hizashi looked over to Shouta which was still smiling at Y/n, then looked at Y/ns face completely red because of her blushing. Zashi chuckled, Y/n tilting her head up to see his face - a small memory from three guys and Y/n sitting in a room, Hizashi chuckling as Y/n looked at the other males.

Closing her eyes, Y/n leaned onto her brother, just remembering that made herself feel closer to him.

——————
2 Weeks later:  Airport

Y/n really returned with her father, somehow some of her memories came back when she meet new people or saw something but not everything yet. She waved Goodbye as she walked after Raven, her eyes still on the U.A guys. Her brother having a sad smile on his Face and then there was this black haired male with a good looking bod- A nice smile.

Soon after just chilling at the airport they were allowed to enter the airplane. She searched for her place - Seat xx First Class, her father had payed for it.

Closing her eyes after finding her seat and sitting down she dozed off.  After 10 hours of the 24 hour flight Y/n had to get out of the plane to change, Raven and her father also seemed pretty dozed. After 1 hour they could enter the airplane which brought them to Yaroslavl. From Yaroslavl they drove into a small town.(No name because no.)

"Home",Y/n smiled as she finally could leave the car with her stuff, her father entering the house with Raven. Y/n entered after them, got herself changed before they went to sleep. Soon she fell asleep but dreams about her past that she couldn't remember made it an awful and painful night.

—————
———-
—————
No more today