Office- Adrienette Part 2 (2021 original)

Author's note: This is in 3rd person :)

The person that came in is Nathaniel. "Excuse me, Adrien, would you be willing to...whoa," He said in mid-sentence when he realized that Marinette was sitting right in front of me. "And what's your name?" He asked. "Really, Nathaniel? It's Marinette", she said. "O-oh. Hey, Marinette. How are you?" He said with a small smirk at the end. All Adrien wanted to do was smack the smirk on his face. 

"I'm good. How are you?" She asked. "I'm great now." He chuckled. "Excuse me, Nathaniel but Marinette is here for an interview," Adrien said. "Sorry, I just wanted to see if you were able to file out these files." He said before he put the files down on the desk. "Good luck, Marinette." He said before he walked out. "So, Marinette. I looked over your resume and you are perfect for the job. You start tomorrow." Adrien smiled. "Wait, really?" Marinette asked. "Really."

"Thank you, Adrien! I mean sir" She said as she shook his hand. "I'll see you tomorrow!" Adrien said before she walked out. "What was that?" A voice said behind him. "What, Plagg?" He asked. "The jealousy." He said. "I am not jealous of Nathaniel," Adrien said before he looked at Plagg and realize what he said.

"Dang, it." He muttered.

"You like pigtails, kid?" Plagg asked as he chewed on a piece of cheese. "Maybe." Adrien looked away. "You should tell her before Nathaniel does." Plagg looked out of the window to see Marinette and Nathaniel talking outside.

"You might want to do it now." He said as Adrien walked to the window. "Oh, never mind he's leaving." Plagg said, "I guess you can talk to her..."

He turns around to find no one there.
"Oh, that lovesick idiot." Plagg rolled his eyes.

Adrien rushed down the flights of stairs and try to catch up with Marinette before she drove off.

When he finally reached the bottom of the stairs, Nathaniel came around the corner but Adrien didn't care about him. He couldn't stop his body from moving, and neither did Marinette stop moving her car.

"Marinette! Marinette, wait!" Adrien called out. "Tikki, did you hear something?" Marinette said as she turned down the radio. Tikki flew over to the back of the car and looked out the window to find Adrien chasing after the car. "It's Adrien, Marinette pull over," Tikki exclaimed before she hid in the back. "Okay?" Marinette pulled over and rolled down her window. "Marinette! Thank you for pulling over." He was breathing heavily. "Are you okay, Adrien!?" She asked. "I'm fine, Marinette. I just wanted to ask you something."

"I was wondering if you want to hang out sometime." He breathed out. "Adrien, I would love to but you have my contact information. You could have called me." She laughed. "Oh, right." He laughed as he rubbed his neck. "You should go back to work," Marinette suggested. "You're right! Bye, Marinette!" Adrien said before he ran off.

After Adrien was done with his shift he went home and was about to sleep for a while until his phone started to ring. "Hello?" He answered. "It's Marinette." The voice said from the other side. "Hey, Marinette. What do you need? Your schedule or anything work-related?" Adrien asked. "You never told me when we are going to hang out." She said before she laughed a little.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He started to laugh. "It's okay."

"Well, we can talk tomorrow and set a date." She suggested. "Okay, bye."

"Bye, Adrien." She said before she hung up, leaving a lovesick smile on Adrien's face.

"You didn't tell her where you wanted to hang out?" Plagg started to laugh. "I didn't expect her to say yes!" He defended himself. "She likes you and you're a model, you didn't expect her to say yes?" Plagg asked.

"Well, when you put it that way..." He said. "You're hopeless, kid. Now, wipe that lovesick smile off of your face, and let's get something to eat." Plagg said.

"I know a great bakery." He finished.

Author's note:

I hope that you guys enjoyed this and the ending lol. Stay safe and stay connected. Bye!

-ladybugandcatnoir12