Chapter 1 ~ The Obsession

Tw: heavy nsfw

Tommy was never able to concentrate.
It was Tubbo, Tubbo was the only person Tommy could think about.
He couldn't concentrate on anything other than Tubbo.
Every night he lay restless as he thought about his best friend.

The next morning, he went to Tubbo's house.
He was going to do the thing that he had wanted to do ever since he had met Tubbo. The thing that had kept him up all night. He couldn't wait.

Tommy walked up to Tubbo's house and knocked on the door eagerly. Any second, the door would open, and he would see him, Tubbo. Tommy was so excited he drop-kicked the door and it came smashing down to the floor.

There he was, Tubbo. His face looked terrified as he was quite shocked at Tommy's dramatic entrance.
"Tommy?" he said, "Is that you?"
"Of course, who did you think I was?" Tommy replied.
"I don't know, sorry" Tubbo answered, kind of embarrassed.
"No need to apologise", Tommy added, "I've come here to do something, to say something, to you, Tubbo"

Tubbo stood there frozen, clearly not knowing how to react. Tommy tended to always act a little strange, but today he was, if possible, even stranger. Tommy had brought a small backpack with him, and he began to unload the contents. Tubbo watched as he pulled out a card, his phone, wilbur soot's toothbrush, and....a rose?

"Tommy i-" he didn't get to finish the sentence before Tommy interrupted him.
"For you, Tubbo" Tommy said while handing Tubbo the rose.
Tommy then took Tubbo to a corner of the room and leaned in on him.
"You're not going to kiss me, are you Tommy?" Tubbo asked, horrified.
"Of course not, idiot" Tommy barked, and grabbed a large frying pan from his backpack before beating Tubbo brutally with it. Tubbo died right at that moment, and became a bee in the after life. Tommy did the wap on Tubbo's dead corpse.

Lmao did you really think I was gonna write a fanfic about shipping Tommy and Tubbo? Nah, they said they're uncomfortable with it. DON'T. SHIP. MINORS.

Edit: I just realised since tubbo is dead in this story, he's ranboo's corpse husband 🧍‍♂️