▀▄𝐓𝐄𝐍▄▀

▀▄▀▄𝐓𝐄𝐍 : 𝐋𝐈𝐄▄▀▄▀

▀▄▀▄𝐓𝐄𝐍 : 𝐋𝐈𝐄▄▀▄▀

Normal P.O.V.

As soon as Miyu and Gen arrived at the clinic, the medic start taking out a bunch of different types of herbs and put it on the table. She gestures to the mentalist to take a nap on the bed. Then she quickly pick up a large pot and goes to the stream.

Gen watched as the girl walked away to get some water. Then he look around inside the clinic, ❛So Tsukasa-chan revived her as the kingdom medic.

He walked to the shelves to take a closer look, ❛There are many kind of herbs and flowers in here. All of it are a useful plants in medical.

This is quite interesting. I didn't know she have this kind of knowledge. I bet if Senku-chan met her, they'll be friends in an instant.❞ Gen mumbles as he sat back on the bed.

Miyu came back with Ukyo carrying a large pot. He put it inside the clinic and after giving Gen a small nodded. He walked out and seat at his usual spot on the branch, trying to get some rest before doing his patrol.

Miyu immediately boiled the water in a smaller clay pot. While waiting for the water to boil, she smashed the herbs using a stone. Not even once glancing towards the mentalist who was looking at her every single steps.