"Me and my Professor" (Tom smut)

"Y/n, hurry up! We're going to be late for class!" Your best friend Keira slapped your shoulder and ran ahead, clearly intent on not getting in trouble with the new Literature teacher. You, on the other hand, could care less. The newbie would just be some old, bald, wrinkly man with no fashion sense whatsoever and an ancient aurora to match. There was simply no reason to try and get on his good side, as your grades were above average already.
  Stepping inside the crowded, noisy classroom, you scanned the premises thoroughly. Keira was already at her desk, her backpack neatly sat beside her and the homework laid out on the surface in an orderly manner. Once she made eye contact with you, her dark brown eyes widened as if trying to tell you something.
  Suddenly, you felt a large hand on your shoulder. Jumping in shock, you turned to see who was there. The man was extremely tall, with bright blue eyes, curly reddish-brown hair, and a beard. Though you could tell he was fairly old, you still considered him attractive. The feeling of his hand sliding down your back as you stood motionless at the doorway sent chills down your spine.
  "Hello darling, welcome to literature. Why don't you be a good student and find a seat?" His deep voice echoed in your ears as his hand reached your navy blue skirt. "Does this make you uncomfortable?" He asked quietly, immediately withdrawing his hand.
  You glanced up nervously to assess the class's reaction, but everyone was busy either talking, sleeping, or filming tiktoks. "Uh, no, it's-it's fine. I'm fine with it." The words tumbled out in a jumble as you struggled to understand what you felt towards this man you just met. He was definitely your type, not because he was older, but his features and persona simply mesmerized you. There was something special about this man.
  "Glad to hear that, you naughty little sausage." The professor whispered in your ear, nibbling on it lightly, which made you moan quietly. "After class, stay behind if you'd like." With that, he gently pushed you towards a front row seat and began his lesson.
   Keira eyed you in shock as you sat down. "You just got sexually harassed, you know. We gotta report this ASAP."
  You chuckle awkwardly and shake your head. "But what if I enjoyed it...and quite frankly, want more." You thought about the amazing beard burn you could receive and the exhilarating feeling of those long slender fingers deep inside you as you screamed his name...even if you didn't really know it yet. Blinking back the dirty thoughts as he walked past your desk, you focused on the lesson regarding American sonnets, ballads, and other ridiculously useless poem techniques.

  As soon as the bell rang, everyone hurried out, including Keira. Maybe she was actually going to report the Professor...you didn't care at this point. You needed him now. Throughout the lesson, heat had slowly built up between your thighs and you were tired of enduring the discomfort. Striding up to his desk, you peered over his bent head and cleared your throat loudly to get his attention.
  The professor snapped up from grading a poem and his eyes were even with your smooth full boobs, which hung out of your unbuttoned uniform top. His thin lips curved into a grin and he laughed softly. "Hold on, not so fast my dear. Did you even lock the door?"
  You rolled your y/e/c eyes and pulled up your skirt to reveal some of your bubble butt as you did as he suggested. As you ensured it couldn't open, you felt a sudden sting on your ass. "Oh my god!" You turned around quickly as he pressed you against the door with more force than anticipated. His eyes were dark with lust and he ran his fingers down your jawline, leaning closer. Rough passionate kisses met your ears and neck, making your knees shake violently. "Il sorry, what's your name?" You manager to speak out through moans as he started to undress you and massage, squeeze, and suck your tits deeply.
  "I'm—Tom. And—you, my—sweet girl?" He spoke through breaths as he continued to work his magic on your breasts.
  "I'm y/n, nice to meet you." You moaned loudly as his mouth swirled over your sensitive nipples, biting lightly.
  "Are you ready to meet my cock?" He chuckled darkly and you lowered your large eyes to his clothed erection. Before he could exert any more dominance, you got on your knees and ripped off his belt,dress pants, and boxers. Without a second thought, you licked his tip and then continued down the shaft, enjoying his soft moans from above.
  "Oh my god..." he murmured as you took as much in as you could at once. His large member hit the back of your throat forcefully and you gagged, but quickly recovered. Slowly, you began to suck and swirl your wet tongue over his above-average dick, earning moans and groans. Pleasuring him aroused you, too. The heat between your legs was still growing; you could constantly feel it dripping down your bare legs. As you quickened your pace and his groans intensified, you felt him twitch in your mouth and then spurts of cum flooded your throat. You took him out and stood up, swallowing all his hot cum in one large gulp for him to see.
  "Mmm, amazing." You said seductively, licking your fingers and lips before pressing your lips to his aggressively. You both fought for dominance, but he won, exploring every part of your mouth and sending more arousal dropping down you thighs. "Please, just take me already..." you groaned, pressing your thighs together, trying to create friction.
  "Beg for it, then, darling. What exactly do you want?" He ran his large hands down your naked body, hugging your curves just right.
  Goosebumps enveloped your tan skin as you whispered weakly, "I-I want you to fuck me...please. I need you."
  Tom nodded slowly, wrapping his hands around your waist and lifting you off the ground. You wrapped your legs around his abs, feeling his exposed cock against your ass. Some of your arousal dripped on it and he gasped. "Did I do that, darling? Did I make you all wet? Well, let me make it up to you." He smirked knowingly and sat you on the desk, spreading your thighs and sticking his head between them. Just his hot breath on your pussy sent knots forming in your stomach. This was going to be amazing.
  Without warning, his tongue swirled over your clit, entering inside roughly. You gripped onto the desk for support, but it wasn't enough and you slid away from him. "Eheheheh...where do you think you're going, my little darling?" He chuckled darkly and slid you back, bringing your core to his mouth quickly. His wet tongue plunged deep into your core, sucking and moving around roughly.
  "Oh my god, Tom!" You squeezed his shoulders as you felt his beard rub back and forth against your heat mercilessly. The knots in your stomach tightened and tightened until you couldn't hold it anymore. "I-I'm gonna cum!" You breathed out softly as you could.
  Tom made eye contact with you and nodded in approval. "Go ahead, darling. Cum for me, let it go.
Look me in the eyes." You strained to keep eye contact with him as you relaxed your muscles and allowed your orgasm to take over. Your body shook as juices flooded into Tom's mouth and all over his face and hands. He continued rubbing your sensitive clit, pinching the nerves tightly to pleasure you as much as possible. He sighed heavily, lifting your legs off his shoulders gently and sliding on top of you, kissing your perky breasts softly and licking his fingers soaked with your bodily fluid. "Absolutely perfect."
  You smiled and rolled your hips trying to get him into you. This was the part you'd been so desperately waiting for...Tom returned the smile and lowered just his tip on you, which already excited you. He was pretty big and would definitely stretch you out, but it would feel amazing after a little pain. Slowly, he inches in, allowing you to adjust. The pain forced you to close your eyes tightly and squeeze his shoulders as he continued entering your tight entrance. "Holy shit, you're tight." He whispered into your ear as he finally bottomed out deep inside your vagina.
  "Mhm," you managed to speak through the tears that clouded your vision, "you can move now."
  Tom slowly began to pull out just to the tip, then slammed back in, waves of pleasure filling your body and removing any pain you might've had before. "Ugh Tom...oh my god...." you moaned his name repeatedly as his pace sped up and he began to play with your bouncing breasts. He was so big, stretching you beyond the max. But it felt so good; you simply didn't mind the fact.
  "Tomorrow, you will be sore as hell." Tom moaned in his sexy British accent as he continued pounding into you. He lifted your leg onto his shoulder for easier access and quickened the pace even more.
  "I want to be...this is fucking amazing...please don't—stop." You began to see stars and grabbed the desk for support. "I-Im close Tom!" You said a bit louder than you'd meant to.
  "No, not yet! I am too, though!" His thrusts were becoming less rhythmic and more sporadic. The room was full of your moans and skin slapping. You clenched around his thick cock tightly. Pleasure completely overtook both of you as your orgasms were reached. "Okay, go ahead sweet pea! Cum for me!" He twitched inside you, reminding you you guys didn't use protection...oh well, too late.
  "Ahh, Tom oh my god!" His hot seed filled you up, mixing with yours and seeping out of your sore pussy. You both rode out your climaxes and then Tom collapsed on your rising and falling tits, exhausted.
  After laying there for a few minutes, Tom pulled out his large soaked member, making you whimper at the emptiness. "Sorry, darling. But we have to end this here." He held your face in his hands and kissed you passionately. "I have a class in ten minutes and can't look like I just fucked a student's brains out."
  You smirk and exhale in pleasure. "That was the best sex I've ever had, Tom. Want me to stay behind for class everyday?"
  Tom dressed you tenderly and did his famously adorable laugh. "Well, after you wake up unable to walk tomorrow, I'll let you decide." The thought send chills down your spine. There was definitely something special about this man. Literature class wouldn't be so boring and uneventful, after all.

~The End

•Author's Note•
This was my first ever smut, so please excuse the imperfections! I hope you all enjoyed this story and remember to comment any requests you might have. I try to update weekly:)
Have a lovely day/night Hiddlestoners🤍✨🦋