"The Night Manager"Jonathan Pine story+smut

~Read if you're unfamiliar with the series' context: In this smutty story set in "The Night Manager" series, you will assume the role of Emilia Roper, Richard Roper's daughter. Yet your true loyalty does not belong to him, as you have teamed up with the night manager Jonathan Pine to investigate your father's true intentions and activities that reflect criminal behavior. Though originally solely work partners, Emilia and Jonathan quickly become a bit more;) Please enjoy this piece!

  "Emmy, I think I'm going to have to call it a day swimming. I've got lots of important work to finish." Richard Roper wrung out his soaked swimming trunks and gingerly trudged out of the outdoor swimming pool, only turning around briefly to ensure his daughter heard him.
  Emilia took a long sip of her strawberry daiquiri and smiled widely, two matching dimples becoming pronounced on her tan face. "Oh, of course. I'm sorry I didn't get in with you, but the water was just too cold for me."
  "Maybe if you were wearing some real clothes, you'd think differently, right Jonathan?" Richard draped his towel over his shoulders, side eyeing the younger man, who was still residing in the crystal clear waters.
  Jonathan chuckled and nodded shyly, not daring to look at Emilia in her skimpy baby blue bikini with her father standing near. He'd managed a few quick glances while Roper was swimming laps, but it was not enough to completely understand what the man alluded to.
  "Dad! Stop, this is totally fine for a grown WOMAN, not girl, like me." Emilia knew Roper still thought of her as his little girl, but she was much more mature and capable than he realized...at least that's what she hoped was true. If her father knew she was helping Jonathan snoop on his work and business, who knew what he'd do to her—let alone Jonathan.
  "I know darling, and a very beautiful one at that."Richard flipped on his sunglasses and pointed at Emilia warmly before turning to Jonathan. "While
I'm gone, keep an eye on her, will you?" The man furrowed his dark bushy eyebrows in dissatisfaction as Jonathan immediately eyed Emilia, undoubtedly scanning her toned figure. "Watch it there, Pine, not too many eyes." Roper slipped on his slides and headed towards the French doors, eager to get to business. An important ammunition deal with a rouge group of Iranian terrorists was about to be completed, but there were a few hiccups that needed attending to first. But it was definitely not anything Richard Roper couldn't handle.

  "So, you really think the water's cold?" Jonathan swam to the edge of the pool and propped his muscular arms up.
  "I do, Pine." Emmy put down her novel and ran her fingers through her long wavy brown hair. "But...maybe I'll try it again." She smiled and stood up, adjusting her tight triangle top and thong bottoms.
  "It'll look better wet, don't worry." Jonathan grinned up at her, completely entranced by her wonderfully toned, yet curvy body. Emilia had been an absolute answer to prayer, as she wasn't just a great work partner, but was just as interested in him romantically as he was in her. Of course, Roper didn't know about their little relationship. Neither one, quite frankly.
  "Pervert." Without another word, the woman dived in the deep end, coming up with her angelic head tilted back, her sharp jawline and long eyelashes accentuated to the maximum. She leisurely swam to the pool wall by him, her hard nipples protruding the thin bikini fabric.
  "It really IS cold for you, hm?" Jonathan motioned towards her full breasts, which were now also littered with goosebumps.
  "Oh, well, you could warm me up then." She pushed her chest against his body and wrapped her tan arms around him, pressing her cold cheek against his dripping brawny chest. "That's a bit better."
  Jonathan looked down into her large lovely brown eyes, full of lust and need for him. Brushing her wet hair out of her face, he leaned down and grabbed her chin. Once their lips met, Emilia immediately pushed her tongue into his mouth, exploring every part roughly, which sent tinges of arousal through his body. Kissing her back passionately, he felt his cock tensing by the second as she completely dominated his mouth. Never before had he been with a woman who made him feel this way, who took control the way she tended to. Everything about this moment was absolutely perfect, the way she moved her hands up and down his back as they kissed, gently scratching at his skin and pulling him closer into her rigid body. Suddenly, she pulled away and held his arms tightly, her eyes boring into his.
  "We need to go, now." There was urgency in her voice, and Jonathan felt his butterflies of pleasure morph to ones of fear.
  "What is it, Emmy?" He searched her worried face for an explanation, his heartbeat quickening rapidly.
  She shook her head as tears clouded her eyes. "I-I think Dad saw us...He was at the hall window just now..." She dropped her arms to her sides, then hurriedly climbed out of the pool, reaching for a towel.
  Jonathan stood frozen in the water, allowing the remaining tingles of her pleasurable lip nibbles and bites to fade off as he desperately considered what he should do in this uncalled for situation. Perhaps he could accuse Emilia of advancing on him first, but the chances of Roper believing that were slim. Besides, who knew what he would do to his daughter for loving an untrustworthy man like himself? It was more than obvious Richard suspected Jonathan of something—the way he side eyed, quizzed, and challenged him made that plenty clear. Without a successful plan in mind, Jonathan climbed out of the water and dried off next to Emilia. He daringly made eye contact with the hall window, half expecting to see Roper standing there with a loaded gun pointed at him, but the space was vacant.
  "Emmy, are you sure he saw us?"
  The woman faced him, a large grin spread on her face. "Yes, Pine, quite sure. I just didn't want to have water sex, so...I had to think of a way to get you out fast." She laughed softly at the way his face relaxed noticeably at her words.
  "You scared the life out of me. How could you joke about that? You know what that would mean for you, for me, for us?!" His jaw clenched in slight anger as he shook his head.
  Emilia lowered her face in some form of fake sorrow. "Oh, I'm sorry...Daddy. You can punish me." She looked up into his blue eyes eagerly, already excited at the mere thought of what he might do.
  Jonathan chuckled and closed his eyes, shaking his head slowly. "Okay, fair enough. Let's get your ass inside then."