One

I giggled and grasped his dark brown hair tighter. My fingers became entangled in his messy locks. His breath was hot and teasing on my throat and he moved his lips back up to meet mine.

"You do realize it's past your bedtime, missy." He muttered playfully between kisses.

"Maybe, but I'm having too much fun. And so are you." I pulled his face closer to mine and kissed him deeply. His hands moved up my shirt and went under my bra.

Sad to say, he was right. We had to be careful. The only thing separating us from my dad's bedroom was a thin layer of wall...and it didn't help that my dad was such a light sleeper.

"You're correct," He broke the kiss and stroked my cheek. I puckered my lips and he quickly planted a kiss. "But I also have to get up at the ass-crack of dawn. I have football practice early."

He rolled off from being on top of me and began to put his shirt back on. I felt cold suddenly, and pulled the blanket up past my shoulders. I watched him put his shoes back on, and he looked back at me.

"Are you gonna be home alone tomorrow after school?" Jason asked.

"No." I lied. It wasn't supposed to be an everyday thing. I didn't want it to be. All I wanted was company from time to time.

"What about this weekend?" He asked before he stood up. He walked over to my window and slid it open.

"Maybe." This type of company was only something I wanted temporarily.

"Good." He gave me a smile and left my room without a sound. All I wanted was a distraction. And that's all I hoped to get.