Chapter One - New Teeth

The teacher said to her students, "Class, for today's virtual lesson experience, we are highlighting the current work of an internationally renowned scientist and surgeon who was influential in the innovation of bone and nerve growth which resulted in adult humans gaining the ability to regrow a new set of teeth. Here is Dr. Zenna Sage Grogu in our virtual learning to give us an educational experience on bone and nerve growth."

The class applauded.

Dr. Grogu appears on the screen wearing a white lab coat and lab goggles. She said, "Hello class, welcome to my laboratory. Today I will show you how my invention created a new path for dentistry and allowed humans to retain a more natural set of teeth for a longer time in their lives." She turns around to face her x-ray reader and shows a couple of x-rays of the mouth. She said, "This is a magnified view of a set of teeth and the most we can see on an x-ray scan are the teeth gums, fillings, nerves, and decay." She takes out a clear screen and puts it over the x-ray/ With this magnifying screen I have invented for us to see further, it can show us more of the nerves that are connected with the teeth. In the past, roots were removed to prevent heart disease, and people were forced to use dentures as prosthetics to chew their food. Now, I have developed a state-of-the-art system that allowed the bone to regrow where the bone was removed and roots to develop and connect to the body for a new tooth to grow and become a new set of teeth for the adult human.

A root canal is a dental procedure to remove roots that were connected to an infected tooth, a tooth that has decay, that could lead to heart disease if not treated. Thus, adults will have to get root canal procedures on infected teeth to prevent heart disease." Showing a few more x-ray scans, Dr. Grogu said, "By this process, adults were forced to live without real teeth and have to live with dentures or implants for the rest of their lives." Now, I will show you my procedures on how I have developed a new system of a less invasive regrowth of teeth from your own body. My main ingredients to catalyze the process of growth were to allow the adult body to re-grow new teeth the same way a broken bone would have to regrow and reconnect or how a new arm transplant would be connected to the recipient's body."

Dr. Grogu changes the x-ray scan to show a broken fibula. She changes the scan to show on her colorful magnified screen another fibula that is in the process of healing with a metal brace inside. She said "My magnifying screen shows that new growth of jawbone if needed, teeth and nerves that are developing to put the body back to its natural state. She goes back to the x-ray reader and shows that without the magnifying glass, only dark spots on decayed teeth showed. With this magnifying screen I have created for this process, you can see the nerves in the tooth as if looking at a diagram of a tooth." She shows a drawn picture of the parts of the tooth.

Sounds of ooh and aah come from the class.

Dr. Grogu moves to another part of the lab and the camera follows her. She moved to the side of her laboratory where there is an organized variety of jointed glassware, beakers, test tubes, flasks, centrifuge equipment, and distillation kits.  She displays two beakers on the camera. I have created a variety of mixtures of silicone-based and saline-based goo along with air sculpted stem cells that work with the patient's body which act as a softer filling for the bone allowing the natural regrowth of new nerves for a new tooth to regrow like the process you have seen in the regrowth of bone from the broken fibula. So if parts of the jawbone were removed, we can regrow a jawbone. And while the jawbone is growing, allowing the nerves to regrow through its original pathways, a brand new set of teeth can be regrown for the adult human. The human body can heal itself in countless ways. This process is less invasive and allows the body to recreate what has become decayed in time.  With our abilities to isolate the gene function that sends the command to the body to regrow and as we have evolved newer growth hormones and the aid of nanocytes, I was enabled to use these ingredients to start and complete the process of recreating a new set of teeth for the adult human. 

The class applauded

Fade out