The Next Morning

I wake up in a tangled pile of sheets, sunlight beginning to streak through the glass. I breathe deeply and release a yawn m, stretching my arm out. I expect Michael's solid chest to be at my hand, and I turn, confused, when I caress nothing but air. I look about the room incredulously to find that, yes, I am lying naked in the bed alone. As I pull my arm back toward myself, my movement slows and my so-called "self-examination" begins.

I have bruises all over my skin, dotting my neck, arms, chest, torso, hips, and thighs. While they are called "love bites" in the moment, the resultant dark purple marks leave several sore, sensitive places on my skin. I cautiously touch the bruises on my neck, where Michael sucked the hardest. The light pressure I apply causes me to flinch involuntarily away from my own hand, implying that my neck will be tender for a while. I roll my eyes and pull the sheets back, sit up, and stifle a small scream of pain.

When I sit up, all I feel is immediate pressure and throbbing at my pussy. I look down to see if there is any visible evidence as to why I feel the pain, but I cannot see what ails me. I grit my teeth and lightly spread my legs, gently easing myself up and heading to the bathroom for further investigation.

Knowing how embarrassing being caught in this position would be, I lock the door and grab the hand-held mirror from the counter. I hold it between my legs and angle it to my eyesight. Swollen, red pussy lips greet me, and a giant bruise from the top of the outer lips to the base of my ass pulls the image together.

"Damn, how did that happen?" I ask myself, angling the mirror this way and that to see the detail and coloration of the mark. The deep purple is consistent and the soreness the same—I come to the realization that the bruise is from Michael's pelvic and hip bones being thrust against me so hard, especially when he had me on my stomach and was slamming into me. I gingerly touch the inner lips, swollen and sore and ultra-sensitive. The pain here, no doubt, was caused by the fact that I had never had anyone as thick or as long.

"His dick broke me," I whisper to myself. I put the mirror down and rush out of the bathroom, being wary of how I walk. I grab a bathroom and tie it around me, heading to the bedroom door as Michael walks in. A smile breaks across his face as he sees me, and he grabs me by my waist to pull me in for a kiss.

"Good morning, sunshine," he says softly. "Sleep well?"

"Absolutely," I say, kissing him again. He squeezes my waist and lightly nibbles on my lip.

"I feel like I oughta say good morning to you better," he groans against my mouth, grinding his semi-hard cock into my pussy. It takes all of my focus not to cry out, and I put a hand on his chest to push him gently away.

"How about some breakfast instead?" I suggest, making toward the door again. His brow furrows as he takes me in again, eyes lingering at the way that I hold the robe against my body tightly.

"Why're you being so weird?" He questions, narrowing his eyes at my hands securing the robe on body. I shake my head quickly and begin to form my reasoning as his eyes take hold of the love mark on my wrist. "Is that from me?" I nod slowly and reluctantly offer my hand to him so he can see the little bruise for himself. He clenches his jaw and looks at his robe hanging on my skin. "What're you hiding?"

"Don't get mad," I sigh, untying the robe and letting it fall from my shoulders. His eyes scan my nude form, analyzing the lines of bruises from my throat to my hips. "See, it's not so bad," I say, smiling lightly at him. His eyes linger at my inner thigh, the base of the big bruise peeking out. He raises an eyebrow at me and takes a few steps back to sit on the bed.

"If it's not so bad, then walk over here," he challenges. My jaw clenches because I already know that my walking stance will give away the extent of the pain I'm in, and I don't want him to be angry at himself for things I wanted him to do. I spread my legs as subtly as I can and take a step forward. I take the second step, but my inner thighs hit together and  my legs involuntarily tighten, which causes my pussy to close my legs even more and clench. I stumble, and all semblance of being okay diminishes.