Sai is Easily Misinterpreted

(Cover picture owned)

"I don't know Sai."

Shikamaru wasn't even sure why he was responding at this point. The two males barely even speak to each other yet Sai was set on having a conversation about romantic feelings something he wasn't even accustomed to himself. After all, he was a genius, not a player.

"But aren't you and Temari-"

"No."

Shikamaru shot Sai's question down before he started. He placed his fingers on the bridge of his nose as his eyebrows squinted up in frustration. 

"Oh."

Sai nonchalantly replied as Shikamaru sat his cup of booze on the bar counter ready to get up. This was the last time he was planning on coming back to this bar, every time he comes to one he is trapped in a 'troublesome' situation.

"Why do people even drink this "

Sai stated causing Shikamaru's eye to twitch numbly thinking.

'If you don't like the taste of it why the hell are you here?'

"Same time tomorrow?"

Shikamaru nearly fell hearing Sai's statement.

"No, let's settle this."

Shikamaru sighed out sitting back down deciding he should end the conversation here. He clinked his empty glass cup against the wooden table indicating that he wanted a refill. The bartender gave him a look of pity. Since he was eavesdropping on their conversation. So he took it upon himself to give Shikamaru a bit extra which Shikamaru was grateful for.

"It isn't hard to believe that Naruto is what you call-"

"In love with Sasuke."

"Yeah that it isn't hard to believe that Naruto is in love with Sasuke but I think it is just a brotherly bond."

Which is a lie on Shikamaru's account it could be a 50/50 prevent change that Sai's proclamation of naruto's feelings for Sasuke may be correct, but he didn't need the shorter male to know that. This whole situation would be more bothersome to deal with if Sai understood his true thoughts on the pair. Then again this may come back to but him in the butt.

"Oh, but the book."

"Forget about the book Sai."

It was the damn book's fault that he is even having this conversation with him so he'd be damned if he let Sai trust in the books anymore especially if it bothers his alone time.

"Okay, should I confront Naruto then?"

"That'll be troublesome but it'll be better if you confront Sasuke since he is less likely to come back to me."

"Your right I should see what's all the hype surrounding Sasuke."

"W-wait Sai that's not what I mean and who taught you to speak that way never say that again."

He cringed so hard hearing it come out of Sai's mouth. But that's the less of his problems he just hopes Sai don't confront Sasuke the way he thinks he would. If he does both males would most likely end up in front of his asking for advice he didn't have.

Before he could even finish his first statement sai was long gone.

"Who do they think I am? Their parent?"

The bartender chuckled feeling the spiky-haired male cup up again.

"It's on the house."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
|Later that day|
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"What?!"

"I didn't think I needed to repeat my self but I want to see what's all the hype about."

Sasuke's eyebrows furrowed in confusion seeing Sai give him the usual default smile that looked more like he was mocking him than smiling at him.

"Not what I mean- No that doesn't even matter how do you think you're going to do that."

Sasuke believed he understood what Sai means. He was usually yearned for by both males and females it has a high chance that someone Sai likes is interested in him probably rejected by said person (how's he suppose to get reject without even asking). Usually, when the question Sai asked is presented for him to dissect the opposing party wants to bed him believing that he was easy. (but he has a preference and isn't the type to have sex every breathing day.

Sasuke wasn't completely wrong, but Sai is much more of an idiot when it comes to any type of romance and he is completely innocent in the sexual department. His sexual experience is that of a child he only believed the cause of sex is for reproducing so he didn't see why men did it if they're not in love. What his statement means is 'why is everyone so interested in you'  but he was misinterpreted because he said it wrong.

"I going to see by having intercourse with you."

Now Sasuke was certain he wanted to bed him of course Sai was yet again misinterpreted. What he meant was he wanted to hang around him for a bit to examine his ways. After all, he only was romantically interested in Naruto nothing more nothing less.

"Okay, you not exactly unattractive."

Sasuke has been pent up since he came back to the village and despite sai's annoying personality, everything is the same when the lights off, hopefully...

Sasuke's eyes lurked over Sai's pale figure scrutinizing every part of the male. The crop top was a sure turn on in Sai seemed to be the fast type so things should be simple and fast just enough to let him get what he needed.

"Follow me."

Sasuke turned away from sai nudging him to follow behind him to his apartment that was tightly guarded by untrusting ANBU if they wanted to see it was on them.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
|At Sasuke's apartment|
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"Undress."

"I don't quite get how that's apart of our intercourse."

"Just undress already I don't have the time for this hurry up."

"I guess if this helps okay."

"You know what nevermind just sit down."

Sasuke wasn't even sure if they were on the same page anymore. That or Sai has a weird way of having sex which is not that surprising. Sai has a weird way of expressing feelings after all.

"This should be quick."

Sasuke muttered pulling the pale-haired male up to sit on his lap.

"I don't get-"
------