Scenario-1

You were going to the liquor store to buy a drink but then, you saw your Boy Best friend out front smoking a cigarette with his signature outfit, a long black coat, a black shirt with black trousers.

You start to walk up to him.

"What the hell are you-"

He turned to you with red puffy eyes which had meant he had been crying.

You quickly get the cigarette out his mouth and throw it on the floor. You cup his face with your hands, quickly wiping his tears.

"Why are you crying?! What's the matter?! You shouldn't be smoking cigarettes I told you already!"

"I'm sorry it's just.."

"It's just what?! Please tell me why your crying I'm worried!"

"It's just, I just wish I was enough for you. I wish I could be with you, and hold you when you feel sad. Or when your in any sort of pain. I just want to be yours. But I'm afraid,

"That I will hurt you and make you feel miserable."

You stand there, shocked at what you just heard.

Knowing that you want the same. And your afraid for the same reason.

"I'm sorry. I'll go now, see you tomorrow."

He starts to walk away sniffling.

"Wait. I feel the same to okay? It's true. I've been loving you since we first met. But I never wanted to tell you because I was afraid that it would ruin our friendship. And that we'll become strangers, and I didn't want that.

Yeah, people might've told us that we'd be cute together or just assume we are but I denied it and acted like it didn't mean anything.

So that it wouldn't be weird for either of us.

That's how much I cared for our friendship."

He came closer to you.

"Oh y/n..."

His lips are now locked onto yours. Not breaking the kiss he mutters,

"I love you y/n."

" I love you to b/n"

The end

P.s, b/n means Boy Best Friend's name, or should I say now Boyfriends name?😉

Anyways, in this scenario y'all like 20-25😪✊
OR YOU CAN PICK IDC!

Chao!