Chapter 1- After the Dance-Off

Zoey's Pov

I wake up by the noise Ted-- I mean Dad is yelling. I woke up, getting ready for school. I took a shower and wearing a tomboyish outfit. I packed all my school stuff and head downstairs. I kinda missed my phone, but that crazy controlling-boys app was there. I ate breakfast and went to school.When I got there, there was boys skateboarding, playing video games, and farting at each other. I went inside and everybody was looking at me. Ugh! I hate the certain of attention! I wear going to my locker, then I heard people whispering. "Why would Jackson like her?" I heard. Ugh! Of course it was about that. I ignored what the people were saying and just went to my locker.

        After I got my things I closed my locker and heard, "Hey smartphone" Jackson. "Hey Jackson" I said. "So... I was thinking about the date," oh my god, I knew it! He is going to cancelled it. I can't believed I was dumb enough to think he likes me! "What? Why would you say that?" Jackson said. " What do you mean?" I ask confused. "You were thinking out loud" He said. "Oh...um..sorry, continued." I said. " About the date, I still like you, but what time do u want me to pick you up?" "Um... When is it?" I asked. " This Wednesday, if you're okay." He said. "Yeah, yea, I'm okay with that..um...what about 7pm, since it's a school night?" I asked. "Yeah! That's great..um..I'll see you then, bye" "bye"

---------TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL---------

       I went home, to the kitchen, and ate my cottage cheese. I went to my room and did my homework. Knock! Knock! I heard in my door. "Yes?" "Hi" It was my mom. "Hey mom" I said. " I wanted to know between you and Jackson " "Everything is fine mom, he ask me out on a date this Wednesday at 7, is that okay?" "Yeah that's great!, just don't come back very late." "okay mom, love you" "love you too" After I was done with my homework, I wanted to ride my skateboard. I rode it to the park and did some tricks. I didn't care if anybody was watching, I just like it. I had my bag with me because after I was done, I turn my skateboard over, sat at a bench, and started designing my skateboard.      

           I started listening to music in my iPod. I put my headphones on and started listening to hip-hop music. suddenly I feel someone snatched my headphones and listening to them. "Katy Perry? really?" It was Jackson. "Hey" I said. he sat next to me and started staring at me. "why are you staring at me? I chuckled. "Cause you're beautiful" He said. I could feel myself blushing. "hey, why are you blushing?" He asked. "Nothing.....um, I should probably go home my family is probably wondering where I am.. soo, see ya!" I left and felt completely stupid. I look back and he was starting at me. I quickly turn away but trip on a rock and fell. I hope he didn't see that. I see my leg and see a big cut on it. blood made gushing, next thing you know, I'm at a hospital.