Chapter 2- Hospital

Jackson's Pov

I went to the park to go freshen up and read my book. I was walking when I see the most beautiful girl ever, Zoey. I walked up to her and saw her designing her skateboard. Damn! She looks so pretty. I saw she was listening to music. I pulled the headphone and listen to it. "Katy Perry? Really?" I said. "hey" she said. I couldn't help notice that i was staring at her. "why are you staring at me?" She chuckled. "Cause you're beautiful." I said, I couldn't help it. She started blushing. Awww, she is so cute when she blush. "why are you blushing?" I asked. "Nothing...um, I should probably go, my family might be wondering where I am, see ya!" she left, then started to go.

God! I am so stupid! why did I say that!? I turn around and look at her. she was looking at me then we both quickly turn around facing the other direction. I got up and started walking home, but when I turned around, I saw Zoey on the ground and a big cut on her leg. I called 911 and see if she was still breathing. she breathing. Thank God! I pick her up bridal style and handed her to the pharmacies. I ran to the hospital and went to Zoey's room. I didn't care if the doctor is there. I open the door and saw her getting dress from the hospital gown. Damn! She look so hot! "Sorry" I said. I covered my eyes. "Oh my god!, sorry I didn't know you were there!" "it's okay" I said. "how did I get here?" "you fainted at the park, so I called 911" "thanks" she said smiling.

"So, did the doctor said your okay?" "Yeah, nothing serious, just that blood makes me gushing" She said. I closed the door and asked her this, " soo.." "soo.." "can I take you home?" "umm.. sure" " if you're okay, you don'-" " No! No, it's fine" "okay, let's go smartphone" I chuckled. After she got finished dressed, we head to my car and drop her off.