Meeting The Little One - Adding More to the Confusion

Everyone gaped at Ink as he stood grinning in the middle of the room. It had a mainly brown colour scheme, similar to Ink's outfit. However, unlike the aforementioned set of clothes, there were several accents of black and deep royal blue. No white was present in the room, and the walls were made of a dark wood. The group had been plopped onto two very comfortable couches that seemed old. No, not old, well used. In fact, the entirety of the room seemed that way.

"Anybody supposed to be here today?" Error asked, picking up a pillow from the armchair he was seated on and tossing it at Ink. "House seems quiet for once."

"Nah, I think everyone is in their AUs and PJ is probably taking a nap." Ink responded. He caught the pillow and dropped it onto the floor, sitting on it. "House should be quiet for at least another hour or two."

"Makes sense," Error looked at the ceiling. "So... time to explain this shitfest."

"Yes, that would be very helpful!" Blue smiled at Error kindly.

{Hey. You guys want some help? Visual aids or some shit?}

"Oh, look who just showed up." Error halfheartedly glared at thin air, flipping it off.

{Oh, come on, Error! I'm not so bad.}

"Hi Nobody!" Ink smiled. "Whaddya mean?"

"Uh, sorry." Dream interjected. "But who are you talking to?"

"Nobody." Error grumbled.

"What do you mean 'nobody'?" Killer asked. "You have to be talking to somebody."

"He means that we're talking to Nobody!" Ink repeated, not answering anyone's questions.

"You're obviously talking to someone, just tell us who it is, damn it!" Nightmare's tentacles stiffened, his irritation bleeding into his body language.

{This bit has gone on long enough lmao}

"What the fuck?!" Cross shouted. "There's only supposed to be one other person in my head, who the fuck are you?"

"Ya heard it too, Cross?" Horror tightened his grip on his axe.

"Of course I did, why did you think I-" Cross paused. "Wait, you heard that too?"

"I think we all did." Dream said hesitantly.

"Voice?" Blue asked, a warm undertone to his voice. "Care to explain?"

"Yeah," Error's glare hardened. "Care to explain?"

{Oh, fuck off Er-}

"Voice." Ink's voice had taken on the tone of a stern mother. "Now."

{Fineeee. But you're not my mom Ink, I want you to know that.}

Ink rolled his eyes, a hint of a smile present on his face. "Mhm. I know."

"You know them, Ink?" Dream wondered. "Why am I even surprised at this point."

{'Course he knows me! He was the first person I introduced myself to. Anyways, I'm

Nobody! Well, that's not my name, but names have power, so that's what you get to call me. I'm the Creator of this multiverse. In a sense. I didn't create you guys, but this is my version of the multiverse, which makes me the Creator. Normally, only Ink and Error can hear me, but I've decided to make this reset different because I'm really fuckin' bored.}

"They're like a child." Nightmare muttered.

"They are a child." Error complained.

{Fuck you two. Cynical bastards. Anyways, we've gotten off topic. Visual aids, you want?}