: 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

l/n f/n leans on the post nervously waiting for yamaguchi

l/n f/n leans on the post nervously waiting for yamaguchi. she had asked him to come with her to this newly opened cafe she found as a payment for returning her school ID.

fidgeting with her phone in hand, she looks up at the sound of foot steps nearing her. a smile is quick to dawn in her face when she finds the boy jogging up to her.

"hey l/n-san!" yamaguchi greets orbs forming crescent shapes that makes his whole face look like the galaxy.

they walk side by side greeting him back. "hello," he notices the beaded pearl clips rearranged in her hair as he stood quite taller than her.

the two teens began their journey to the cafe exchange facts and questions to each other along the way. l/n had found out that yamaguchi was a pinch server meaning he wasn't included in the starter line-up yet she found so cool, close friends with tsukishima kei the quiet tall guy that also shared the same class as them, his favorite color, favorite food, and his passions.

the girl had rambled just as much as yamaguchi did telling him about herself as well like how she loves that one movie with the kid getting lost in a world of spirits, has a happy crush on this guy who owned a castle that apparently moves, her favorite tv series, her hobbies, her wedding with irene because yachi married seulgi already, and her dream of becoming a/an (dream profession).

eventually arriving at the cafe, they found a table at the very corner of the place beside the window while yamaguchi ordered for them. the place was in shades of pastel colors and vintage white painted tables and designs. there were several plants to be spotted toon, overall giving off a 'cute lofi khai dreams, mxmtoon, beach bunny, clairo, etc...' vibes.

the line wasn't too long so it was easy for yamaguchi to get their orders and pay them. though l/n already said this was going to be her treat, he felt like it was suppose to be him treating her for being late to give her school ID and almost getting her in trouble.

he placed their food down on the table after, passing by her side on purpose, yamaguchi slips the money l/n gave him back to her purse without knowing. then he seated back down and conversed with the said girl.