Monster part 1

{A/N: I just noticed that I didn't let you guys know on who's shoulder the reader fell on in "The Solving of Confusions",,, the reader fell on Jotaro's shoulder (a pillow 10/10) and yeah in this chapter and the rest of the story will be well cursing but not the heavy kind one so don't worry! And for not writing a story in a while I rlly do apologize,, the rest of the school year will be rlly busy for me so the chapters aren't gonna come out so soon,, sorry,, but I rlly hope you enjoy the story! ^v^}

"Shit.." you said glaring at the another stand user, he looked pretty young, maybe in his teens, he had red eyes. They pierced through your soul and you did not like it one bit. He had a brown mullet looking hair. He had a piercing on his eyebrow. But how did this happen? Well you were just sleeping as the most of the crew when suddenly you were woken up by an older woman. "E-excuse me but can you help me look for my son? He got lost and these old bones of my get tired pretty easily.." she said with a wooden walking stick in hand looking apologetic. 'The boys are asleep,, I guess I could help..' "Sure but I have to be here before they wake up." you smiled looking at the men chuckling to yourself as you saw how they were sleeping.
Jotaro had a little baby blue dolphin plush in his arms while his hat was over his face. You secretly took a picture on your phone so you can just admire the cuteness of the moment.
Kakyoin was soft sleeping. His hair a little messy but to be honest it made him look cuter. But what you noticed sitting on his lap was a Nintendo switch and on it's scream was Animal Crossing: New Horizons and there was him looking cute and cool with his black sunglasses. Joseph had an older picture of a blonde man smiling warmly at the camera with bubbles around him. It was too cute that you could feel your heart clench for a moment there.
Polnareff was wearing a sleeping mask over his eyes softly snoring his hair now a mess from sleeping.
And Avdol was just peacefully sleeping with a little chicken plushie on his lap.

You followed the much older woman and noticed that she was acting weird. 'I'll have to be careful.. damn me and my soft spot for sweet older people!' you sighed, your gut telling you you should go back but you ignored it until... you heard a lock on your door. "Oh my haha foolish little girl.." you heard behind you a chuckle. 'Next time I'll listen to my gut for sure...' you sighed frustrated. "Well old hag I guess you're a stand user- oh shit." You looked up to see a stand looking like it came from a horror movie. Sleep deprived, angry, hungry, blood looking liquid in their eyes, mouth and hands. And when you looked at the old hag she had a big kitchen knife in her hand 'How did she even get that on the plane??' you thought looking up at the beast "I'm guessing you weren't feeding it correctly or feeding it at all haha..." you nervously laughed as the beast now looked at the woman's face she looked at you weirdly. "What are you talki-..". Oh no..shit.. she was was there on the floor massacred by the beast that was now looking at you. You went to unlock the door for the beast to almost attack you but Abba appeared and kicked it in the face. Quickly you managed to get out of the room just to be shocked by another surprise. Most of the passengers were massacred, while the rest of the passengers were asleep. 'What... happened..?' You looked at the passengers in horror but then you remember 'The boys..!'. You searched for them when you felt a claw on your back. Turning around you saw a pretty brunette man with a mullet and red eyes. "My my Lord DIO really has good taste." He chuckled to himself, his red eyes now looking straight at you. Chuckling he went to softly touch your cheek but before he could do that a sudden warmth was on your back behind you. Your cheeks flared up as you recognized a hand with black sleeves grasp the brunette's hand. "J-Jotaro??" You looked up just to be met with the beautiful turquoise eyes you liked so much, looking at you softly. "Ah-Ha you're THE Jotaro Kujo.. Pleased to meet you I'm Micheal-," "Listen here. Try touching her again I swear I'll rip your hand off.." Jotaro said, sternly glaring at the man in front of him. "Not letting me finish I see." he chuckled darkly "You'll might be regretting that..."

{A/N: am I writing this at 5 am? Yes, I Am! Lol ok srry had to,,, anyways my taste in music is questionable 🤷🏻‍♀️ and yeah you guys get ANOTHER cliffhanger cuz why not? And you'll get 1 or 2 more chapters before I go on a 'break' (school sucks) but I'll try to write in my free time,, and tbh in this story will be everything bizarre, and well maybe even sometimes based off of the scenes in jojo I dunno but I hope you enjoy the story!}