Monster part 2

{A/N: I'm just gonna say it. If you know this movie (you watched it and all) I feel you,, I cried rivers at the end AT THAT scene,, and for me it's one of my favs,,}

All of a sudden his stand called "Monster" and your stand glared at each other, ready to tear each other apart. Star Platinum was out by Abba's side doing the same thing as the other two. The tension in the air could be cut with a knife. Micheal's stand went to Star Platinum's side to scratch him but was fortunately stopped by Abba being scratched deeply and heavily. "Shit.." you said giving Micheal a cold stern glare while your back leaked out blood. 'He's really fast...' you thought limping a bit from the impact. "..." Jotaro quietly and carefully put you back in your seat trying not to make you feel more pain than you already do. "Thanks Joot..." you said softly smiling at the giant. "I'll come help you once the bleeding stops-," "No. You stay here and don't move." Jotaro said sternly making you shiver a bit. "I want to help you tho." Jotaro looked at you and then back at your back injury. "I can't heal myself but I can heal others. But can you do me a favor?" you asked ripping off your shirt you were wearing revealing a sleeveless shirt. Jotaro blushed a bit but continued to listen to you. "Wrap the shirt I just tore up so it doesn't leak that much and I'll be okay.." Jotaro was hesitant but afterwards did what you said. "Thanks.." you smiled up at Jotaro only for him to dodge an unexpected attack from Micheal's stand Monster. "Aww why are you running away? Monster just wants to give you a hug.~" Micheal said looking freakishly at Jotaro and you. "Die you scums-!" "Hierophant Green!" 'Huh? Was that Kakyoin?' You looked behind to see Kakyoin drenched in sweat, pissed off and ready to tear up anybody (specifically Micheal). Kakyoin's Hierophant Green wrapped around Micheal tightly almost chocking him. "The sun is going to come out soon,, would you like to see it for a change?" Kakyoin said glaring at the male who couldn't do anything but watch in fear. "Taste the sun you filthy fucker!" Joseph said tearing open the curtains of some windows before he turned into dust.

"He was pretty, but also an asshole." you said pursing your lips in boredom. Hearing grunts from Avdol and Polnareff that were also drenched in sweat as the other guys they gasped at the injury that was on your back. "I don't know about you all but I still feel a bit uneasy.." "Like something's not right.." You started the sentence and Jotaro finished it. The guys and you checked the plane only to find... a bomb. "OH SHIT." "A BOMB!?" You all ran to the front of the airplane only to be stopped by two flight attendants. "MOVE OUT OF THE WAY." Joseph rushed in lightly pushing the flight attendants that were male out of the way. "Coming through." Jotaro then followed his grandpa and everyone else did the same except you who were trying to calm down the flight attendants. "Sirs.. please calm down." you sighed looking up at them. "We need you to put the suits on every single passenger in the plane, it's an emergency.." you looked at them pleading a bit. They seemed a bit hesitant. "Please?" you pleaded more and they turned their heads away blushing and agreeing to what you said. "Thank you so much!" giving them a warm smile you walked in finding the pilots dried alive, not a tenny tinny bit of blood in their now dead body. "That bastard.." you said looking at the pilots and then the button that was supposed to be for '"autopiloting'". "That son of a bitch..." everyone sighed being frustrated. "M-miss we did as you said!" the two male flight attendants peeked behind the door being all smiley and blushy. "Ah thank you so much!" you said giving them a charming grateful smile as thanks. They turned their heads around blushing and chuckling nervously. Kakyoin and Jotaro took action each putting their arm on your shoulder and lowering themselves down to give you a kiss on the cheek. "She's taken. Back off." they said in unison giving you once more a kiss on the both cheeks at the same time. You stayed there trying to process what just happened but when you did your face immediately flared up looking at the two boys that were now chuckling pridefully to themselves. Smiling you thought why not do the same when they're least expecting it. 'It's a game on.' you three thought as you helped the rest of the passengers exit the plane with the suits wrapped around their arms.

{A/N: sheesh that,,, sucked ngl,, ok but to you all, I don't even have ideas that much as I had before and I struggle a bit coming up with stuff so the book wouldn't be THAT bad soo if u do have some ideas you can comment them to me here and I'll be glad to put them in the story. PLUS THIS IS A QUESTION. Do you want joot, kak, or a "surprise box"? I'm not gonna tell u what's a "surprise box" gonna be about but I might before the end of the book final chapter and that stuff. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a wonderful day or night! Bye bye! :))}