3

papa yg is now sitting in front of me while me standing in front of him like an idiot "its not your fault lalisa, i will tell to bang si-hyuk that you are just friends, i will call you if bang si-hyuk have a plan, you can leave now"

plan? what's plan?

i left the office then went somewhere, i just want to be alone. that's not me actually, i really like someone beside me, but who will stay? nothing right?

i sit in the ground, flashback running thought my head, when taehyung already admit that he really used me, i really want to cured my pain, but I can't.

i decided to just back to my apartment, i want to be alone, if i back to my unnies, they will bothered by my behavior, so i decided to my apartment.

i miss this, my last back here when we are together, ugh, can you please leave to my mind now, kim taehyung?

you dont deserve there!

i want to sleep then never awake anymore, is that alright? great!,

no! you need to be strong lalisa, taehyung is just your problem that you can just solve, yes!

taehyung is just my ex, my past who left and never come back again.

and me? i deserve to be happy, that's not my fault anyway, my only fault is i trust the demon.

i deserve to be happy with someone, my unnies, my family, and maybe i deserve to find someone who will take care of me? right?