𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 - 𝐒𝐇

꒰ written by @moviehyuns ꒱

—————

a loud beeping noise piercing through your ears in the early morning, you have woken up for another day yet not any different to other days.

scrolling through your phone first thing in the morning as you get out of bed and complete your morning routine before school. replying to morning texts from your boyfriend was the best part of it.

kim seunghun was a long time friend of yours since you both were children, maybe even when babies, and still known to each other now but even closer as lovers.

it never takes you too long to wash up and get dressed, which helps you get to see your boyfriend sooner. you were now heading outside looking around to see if seunghun was out waiting for you like he always is.

"seunghun?", you looked in several directions on the spot but there was no sign of him. as you take a look at your watch you felt a tap on your shoulder and your head turned faster before your eyes to see who it was.

"boo!", it was seunghun of course, you were so use to this it didn't affect you at all so all you did was give a joking side eye and walked off. "yah! y/n, wait for me!", you heard his voice following behind you as he dashed to your side taking your hand into his.

both of you sat at the bus station waiting for your bus at such an early time. "y/n, did you eat breakfast?", seunghun asked sweetly. "oh- breakfast, totally forgot...", you placed your hand on your stomach as you suddenly felt hungry.

"let's go eat now then!", he grabbed you by the wrist and pulled you up. "b- but what about the bus? we might mi-", you were already on the go before you could finish. you weren't mad at him at all, it's just the seunghun effect.

he didn't take you anywhere fancy or to a proper food place as it was just breakfast but instead you went into a convenience store. you grabbed a ramen and banana milk and sat down near the window and ate as you waited for him too.

"when will you stop freezing yourself outside my place every morning?", you asked your boyfriend. he turned to you slight hurt, "what do you mean?! do you really want me to? fine...", he jokingly sobbed as you hugged him to comfort him.

after the meal you went back to the bus station, you checked your watch again and you were just in time as you looked up and saw the bus arriving.

you looked over to your side and saw seunghun sleeping soundly on your shoulder. you woke him up by planting kisses on his head. "seunghun, the bus is here...", you smiled as his head got up and you took his hand and went on to the bus.

you both chose the seats at the back with the most space still hand in hand. seunghun kissed your cheek and then lay his head back in your shoulder to sleep again but you were still red but coughed it off.

"what are we going to do after school?", you muttered to yourself. surprisingly seunghun heard it too and you thought he was sleeping.

"don't think about it too much, our day just started...".