𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 - 𝐉𝐘

꒰ written by @moviehyuns ꒱
requested by @rcsyedam

—————

he was dying in your sight, you couldn't let him go in the moment. tears were running down your cheeks and you were screaming but they weren't able to escape your mouth. your body was trembling as your hands were shaking in jinyoung's hands.

then finally, you felt reality hit you and forced your body to sit up with your eyes widened. jinyoung, your long time boyfriend, was sat in front of you cupping your face as you had sat up.

"y/n? you are awake now, aren't you?", he was still alarmed by what he had just saw. you nodded in response and tried to wipe your own tears but jinyoung stopped you. "let me do it...", his thumbs wiped your tears from the bottom of your eyes and grabbed a tissue and gave it to you do blow your nose.

"it must be hard for you...", you muttered as you were still trying to catch your breath. "hm? nothing is ever hard for me,", he patted your head for comfort and sat next to you. "lies, what if i lose you because of my stupid faults?", you sobbed again. he brought your head onto his shoulder to let you rest.

"it's never going to be you losing me but also it's not going be me losing you either, i'll make sure i can do everything i can to keep you by my side, okay?", he said sweetly as he softly kissed your forehead and you were smiling below him.

"are you tired? it's late and you were working all day...", you asked as you lift your head off his shoulder to face him. "not at all but you sure are. let's sleep now, together...", he smiled as he helped you lay down and settle into bed.

you waited for him to settle as well, you could still feel that your pillow was still wet from your crying. once he had lay down next to you, you lifted your head onto his chest and kept it there as he had his hand on top of your head too.

"i love you so much baebae, i'm sorry...", your arm was around his waist. "don't be sorry for anything, y/n. i love you too, goodnight...", he reached for the lamp beside him and turned it off.

you were sure able to sleep soundly especially now that jinyoung is right next to you and ready to protect you from anything...