Two

"I'm Diana. You can call me Ana," the girl introduced.

"I'm Harry. You can call me Harry," I replied. Ana smiled.

"So, are you here with friends?" Ana asked. We started to walk around the theme park together.

"No. My friend Alfie never showed up. What about you?"

"I work here," Ana said, "I just got off."

"That must be fun," I said.

"Sometimes. it's hard being away from home," Ana paused, "I'm from England, if you couldn't tell."

"Yeah, I guessed. I'm from New York," I said. "I'm travelling around the country for my gap year."

"That's cool. What college are you in?" Ana asked.

"Stanford," I replied.

"Wow. That's a long way from home," Ana said. She was right, Stanford was a six hour plane ride from New York, but the day I found out I'd been accepted, I couldn't wait to go.

"Yeah, I guess. But I like it. Are you in college over here?"

"I was in Oxford, but I moved to MIT last year. I'm just in Florida for the summer," Ana replied.

"I'm in Florida for the summer too. Then Alfie and I and my other friends are going back home for two weeks and by September we're back to California for college," I explained to Ana. "Are you in Florida with friends?"

"Two of my friends came from Massachusetts. They got off before me. They're probably back at our apartment," Ana responded.

"Oh. What ride do you work at?" I asked.

"It varies. I was just at Animal Kingdom, but sometimes I'm a princess," Ana told me. I smiled. That's a cool job.

"What princess are you?" I asked, content with our conversation.

"Cinderella mostly. I've been Elsa too, though," Ana replied, "it's just because I'm blonde really."

"I think you'd make a nice princess," I told Ana. She blushed a pretty pink colour.

"Thank you. You'd make a very nice prince."