Intro

She's the girl that keeps her head down and sits in the back of the class. He's the boy that's loud and had everyone's attention. At home she's beat upon just because. AT home he's treated like a prince.

    Find out what happens when these two collide. Will she become milk's favorite cookie?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Skye's P.o.v.

    "Bitch wake up" Ugh this woman annoy's me to the fullest her, voice is so annoying and squeaky and she has treated me badly ever since she started dating that good for nothing punk.

"I'm up damn"

"What did you just say?"

"Nothing ma'am"

"Oh that's what I thought"

    I get up and start doing my morning hygiene. Since my hair won't cooperate I just leave it in its natural state. I pick out my outfit and get dressed. Then I grab my bookbag and walk down the stairs only to be stopped the devils spawn.

"This hoe thinks she's cute"

   I just lower my head in hopes that she move away from me and not kill me with that nasty smelling breath of hers.

"The little hoe not gonna say anything"

     I got so fed up that I replied "If you don't get out of my face with your garbage in the mouth smelling like you don't know what tooth paste is and before you try to say anything to me you need to wipe the crust from the side of your lip thank you and have a nice day"

     Then I walk off I know I'm going to get in trouble for that later.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What do you think this is my first book so go easy on me. 

oreo_lover 1