Chappy 2

Skye's p.o.v

I enter the school and my head is ducked down so I don't draw any attention to myself. But my peace is short lived  and next thing you know I'm  airborne. I feel myself floating through the sky. I look over and I see the new Jordan's that just came out . Maybe in the after life i'll think about buying it. Hope I see Micheal Jackson there too. Bye Bye world. As soon as I shut my eyes I feel arms wrap around me. 

"God is that you?"

"Well I'm not god but you can surely call me papi"

That surely snaps me out of my daze.

"Nigga you must be out your mind, I swear people are forever trying me. I dare you to say dumb shit like that again."

The guy looked so shocked. But then his face contorted to anger. My conscious in the back of my mind says "At this moment Skye knew she fucked up." I'm just like stfu 😑.

Next thing I know I'm pushed onto a locker with green giants twin hovering over me. I look down and i notice the Jordan's I seen in my moment of life and death. At least the fuck boy has taste.

He says " Look mama I don't care who you thought you were speaking to just a few seconds ago but I do not appreciate the way you just came at me so we are going to try this again."

He turns away from me and 5 seconds later turns around with a smirk.

" Hi my name is  .........."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai guys I'm back for the next week i will be giving frequent updates since I just abandoned my baby like this.

Who do you think the mystery guy is?

Next update in 2 days

~Oreo_lover1