Chappy 1

Skye's P.O.V

     On my way to school I see the usual fake thugs, king pins, thots, and baby mamas pushing strollers. What has this world come to. All of a sudden I heard "Ay ma let me holler at you." Omfg I deal with this every single day.

   " Monty how many times do I have to tell you that I did not push your big headed no brain having ass out of my kitty now if you don't leave me alone I will stick my foot so far up your butt that you will be able to taste the pink nail polish that is on my feet"

     Then I walk off like the boss that I am. I am on a roll today. I'm usually not so outspoken for the rest of the day I'm going to stick to my self and ignore everyone.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Carlo's P.O.V.

    Feel's good to be me, but wait let me introduce myself my name is Carlo and I am 18 years old 6'3 and body full of muscles . Not to be cocky but I'm a angel sent to the lady. I'm king around here for those who don't know. Whenever I walk by people bow their heads in show of respect. 

    But enough of how I'm a miracle to the world time to get this hoe out of my bed and ready for school. "Ay Tracy get up, you better be up and out of my bed by the time I get out the shower." With that I get up and walk towards the door of my bathroom not before hearing her yell " My name is Stacy" I just shrug its not like I care anyway.

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys wouldya think.
~oreo_lover1
Thanks for reading

Sexy Carlo in the mm