Prologue

WARNING: I do not own the plot line of this movie, I am simply writing a fanfiction, while trying to go off the short trailer.

Prologue

"Darling, it's time. We must not be late." My handsome husband addressed, neatening out the striped tie, firmly hung around his neck.

"Yes of course."

Our dearest little flower, Eliźa, was going to the church to be sanitized by god.

Baptism, if you'd prefer.

Saint Albert was in the most wonderful and trusted churches in town. Pastor Samuel, we know, would be the perfect priest, to cleanse our baby Eliźa.

Her slight whines echoed through the hollow halls, harmonizing with the light tapping of my white heels, carrying me to her room.

Baby pink walls, light flowing curtains, and a nice spring breeze to warm the room.

What could possibly cause her to cry in such a safe environment?

Oh that's why, the pesky dog was sticking his fat, wet nose in her face. She looked petrified by the snarl that dog wore every five seconds.

I looked at myself in the mirror again, fixing my hair, looking like a pin-up-model on accident.

"Come on darling." My husbands voice echoed off the hollowed walls.

"Yes, of course dear." I smiled lightly, walking back to Eliźa and cradling her in my arms.

She wore a frilly little white dress, with a summer-like white hat, small buttoned flats that hugged her tiny little feet.

Her big blue eyes stared into mine as I walked out the door into the light crisp breeze.

The church was only a block away, nothing my heels couldn't handle, the comfortable shoes moved in sync with my husband's.

We entered the big white doors in no time, many of our close friends and family, seated in the creaky and long wooden seats accustomed to the chapel interior.

Once this event took place, the crowd remained silent as I gave Eliźa to Pastor Samuel. He asked a ritual of questions and said a list of catholic sayings to go with it, until the end.

"I baptize you in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen."

"Amen." Everyone's voice was just above a whisper, as the repeated the words in monotone harmony.(an: Do not blame me if this isn't how you preform a baptism ritual, the internet isn't as helpful as it seems)

Pastor Samuel dipped the partial of her back head in the holy water. Just as Eliźa let out a soft sneeze and whimpered quietly.

More sooner than later, she was in my arms, as me and my husband strolled down the sidewalk. Our pleasant day has come to an end, well at least Eliźa's day has, all since me and my husband were invited to this after party which started soon at 9:00 pm.

Sandy is a close neighbor who would be more than happy to watch over her until 10 pm, when me and my husband planned to arrive back home.

Changing Eliźa back into her pink, soft pajamas, I tucked her into bed and paid the babysitter before we left for the party. Giving a soft and quick kiss to her peach fuzz head.

"Thank you, Sandra. We appreciate you offering to watch her, just call me if anything happens, alright?" I smiled warmly at her, before quietly shutting the door frame.

A black dress spotted with a plentiful amount of small white polka dots adorned my body, hugging my curves and stopping midway on my thighs, thick straps wrapped comfortably around my neck. A small light grey ruffle peeked out from the bottom. Black matching shoes also accompanied my feet, encircling a strap, just above my ankle.

"Oh my, Adaline, flawless dress." Donna smiled, placing her hand on my hip, in a friendly manner of course.

"Why thank you, Donna, as goes for you." My eyes pointing out the vibrant red dress and black heels.

My husband went off to go talk to the men, Thomas (Donna's Husband) and Richard. Maria, Karen, and Donna pulled me to the bar to have a few drinks.

All too soon, we were leaving out the door, my arms wrapped around my husband's bicep, as we walked towards the car. The air felt thicker with a more chilly feel.

I took the night-shift drive home instead.

Halfway home, we drove over a bridge, a big quarter moon glistened in the sky, like nothing could be bigger.

In a second, beauty turned to something way darker, as the tires swerved on the slick roads and banged against one of the metal railings then the rear smacking against the other driving straight through the tough metal.

Screams drowned out, as the car flipped sideways, partially suffocated by water, steam flowing through the engines and gas pipe.

The trickle of blood dripped down my forehead as my vision faded to black and purple splotches, my face half way dipped in water as everything went black.

One last thing came to my mind: Eliźa.

-
Overly short chapter...
Thanks a lot for reading so far! I am really excited for this movie to come out and I just had to make something out of it so this may be like a pretty short book unless I want to continue it!

Please do the following if you'd like:

Follow, Comment, and Vote!

THIS IS NOT OF MY ORIGINAL WORKS.

Original Works Of: LionsGate, SidneyKimmel Entertainment, & Lake Shore Entertainment.

This film isn't even released yet, I am just going off of the trailer recently released.

Thank you and see you (whoever you may be) in the next chapter!

Adios

-Fiona xox