Part 7: ANG PAG-AMIN

They are in the sala set, waiting for the pineapple juice to be served..

While waiting... the two kids we're murmuring...

Cassy: so Darren, about our dance, what shall we add to the last part of it?

Darren: well, I do have a draft.. and I'll teach you later on.. :)

Cassy: aryt'... can ask somethin' silly?

Darren: I'm Silly, hahahahahahaha just jokin' around.. yeah go ahead!

Cassy: hahahaha well, since we're best buddies... you should tell me who your crush is... hahaha :P

Darren: (speechless) ahh..ahhhhh eh kasi..

Cassy: c'mon dude! Its just us! Dont worry its our secret!

Darren: but Cassy.. if I tell you...I'm afraid.. I don't want to ruin the relationship with that somebody... :(

Cassy: really? I could help you..we're friends! Right?

Darren: yes we are but.... (pinagpawisan)

Cassy: (smiles) hehehe I know Darren actually..

Darren: (shocks) wu whutt??? You mean?..

Cassy: yep! Well actually... I heard you last time.... you're actually talking to yourself when I was in the hospital... actually bago ka lumabas I was aftering you sana.. but when I opened the door... I heard you saying....

Darren: ok! Fine! You got me! Cassy! I have a CRUSH ON YOU.. and its getting worst everyday when we're together! And I know we're still young... at's why im trying to figjt this feeling.. know you the truth... you're gonna stay away from me? (Nadala sa emotion)

Well, Cassy did'nt heard anything namam talaga sa hospital.. gawa gawa lang niya yun to test Darren... and para malaman niya kung sino ang crush ni Darren.. she smiled when he heard that comming out from Darren.. she actually feels the same way... it was just a joke.. but she did'nt expect that Darren took it that way... napa amo tuloy ang binata...

------matalino din tong si Cassy.. napa sabi noya ng totoo kahit, gawa gawa lang niya ang sinabi niya kay Darren na narinig niya.. hahahaha ! -writer------------

Cassy: ha-ha-hahahaha... like... woah??? Seriously???

Darren: (shocks) ba-bat ka tumatawa? Anong nakakatawa don? Napa amin mo na nga ako...

Cassy: (keeps on laughing sweetly) gosh.. goodness! Dude! I was just inventing that story... and sa ganong paraan kita mapapa amin...

Darren: (shocks, namumula, di malaman ang i-re-react) wh-what???? Likeeeeee huh?

Cassy: (still laughing *pats Darren back) hahaha gosh!!

Darren: (still dont know what to do and to say) wait.. you keep on laughing... what does that mean? Are you going to push me outta your house? And and and not going to hang out with me ever? We're not gonna be best buddies? Tell me... (naluluha)

Cassy: oh!!! No no no! Not that bret... (pacute smile) i'm just happy kasi you told me bout it.. I don't want kasi na magka awkward tayo because of what you feel.... well, honestly... I have..........

Darren: what... ? Another best buddy? :'(

Cassy: (smiles) no... I have a crush on you though...

And Darren is like..... soqowhvskfoehsvsiqkghsyrkrkdbdbspaosbsnxbxndkspwishebdocodbskapdbdbxnsn

That he can't believe what he heard, nanlalamig, kinakabahan, di malaman ang gagawin, natutuwa... na parang nahihiya

Darren: (speechless napatingin kay Cassy, *jaw drops)