Part 1: Ohww? Mag e-enroll sila?

2 kiddo named Darren and Cassy. Darren a kid who sings, act, host, and probably dance. Cassy a person who can act, host, and dance.

---Cassy---- (In their house)

Mavy: twin? Its summer and i'm going to enroll in a sports activity...

Cassy: oh! What sport?

Mavy: hmmmmmmmm , probably Football! I found it interesting and cool!

Cassy: good!! But, I kinda want to enroll in a dance workshop!

Mavy: ??? Huh? I thought you're going to have a piano lessons?!

Cassy: I change my mind! Well, I want exactly to experience being a student

of G-FORCE... isn't that amazing?

Mavy: auuh?? Well, amazing though, Go tell momma!!

Cassy: ayt!

----Cassy went down and called her Mommy Mina and Daddy Zoren-----

Cassy: Mooooommaaaaaaaa!!! Daaadaaa!!!

Dada and Momma: ooh! What is it darling?

Cassy: hmmmm guess what! Mavy will be enrolling in a sport activity! And I....

Momma: ???? And you too? Amazing!

Cassy: auuh?? Nah momma.. hmm

Dada: oh? You don't want to enjoy summer? Are you just staying here and do nothing?

Cassy: nah Dada, I've change my mind.. instead of having a piano lessons I'll be taking dance lessons at G-FORCE!

Dada and Momma: ohhhhh!! That's wonderful!

Cassy: hehehehehe sooo? Are you in?

Dada: ofcourse we are!

Momma: (smiling) so when do you want to be enrolled?

Mavy: Mom? Dad? My friends called me and we need to go.....

Dada: oh ok! I'm going with you.. and honey? (Talking to Mina) you go with Cassy .

Momma: ayt! So lets go? Tatay just drop us in ABS .

-----they went out, dada drove the car -----

DARREN'S

------after an interview he hurriedly go to his mom and ask something-----

Darren: mom! My manager told me that my schedule for the whole month of May is not that hectic!

Mommy Nel: talaga anak? So? What's your plans? You want to go back to Canada?

Darren: hmmm I wasn't thinking of that mom, besides I want Daddy and Lynelle to come over us!

Mommy Nel: (smiling) wow! Great idea! That would be a blast! We're going to be together the whole May!

Darren: yup! And mom??? ( with a cute voice)

Mommy Nel: I know that voice!

Darren: heeeeeeeeee :3

Mommy Nel: just tell me, go on!

Darren: hmmm since my sched is not that hectic, I just want to have a lil fun and to experience somethin' new...

Mommy Nel: ok??? (Confused)

Darren: I..... I want to enroll in G-Force dance center! Like a workshop!? I want to feel that I'm a student just for now.. it'll be a great experience! Pleaseeeeeeeeee :3

Mommy Nel: you're too cute sweetheart! Why would I say NO? You're my son and I want you to try something new and learn.

Darren: (jumps and hugs his mommy) yyyeess!!! So, so , so??? Can we go now?? Please please!

Mommy Nel: aryt! Lets go...

CASSY'S

Cassy: dad! We're almost there!

Dada: hang on Sweetie!

(Stops the car)

Dada: there you go!

Nanay? Take care ha? Especially you Cass!

Momma: we will! Tatay! Arf arf! (Arf arf means I Love You)

Dada: arf arf!

Twins: uyyyyyyyyy (teasing there parents)

Dada: bye!

-----In the studio------

Staffs: hi Ms. Mina! We need to tell you something...

Momma: what's the matter?

Staffs: kasi nag absent si Ms. Toni sa THE BUZZ.. eh sabi ni Ms. Kris na dapat may pumalit muna.. we tried to call you but you did'nt answered...

Momma: ah? Teka.. (checks her phone) ay oo nga! Naka silent kasi yung phone.. susunod nalang ako.. ihahatid ko muna si Cassy sa G-force Dance Center..

Staffs: yes Ms. Mina.. in 15 mins..

Momma: ok!

Cassy: mom? You can't go with me.. but I understand.. go on now. I dont want you to be late..

Momma: sorry darling! Pero hatid kita doon ok?

Cassy: ok mommy..

(They went up....)

DARREN'S

Staff: hi Darren! Hi Nel!

Darren: hello po!

Staff: wala ka namang work today ahh.. why are you here?

Mommy Nel: eh kasi, gusto niyang mag dance workshop.. kaya sinamahan ko na..

Staff: ahh!! (Talking to D) di na kailangan yun! Ang galing galing mo na! Hehehe

Darren: hihi di naman po (said humbly) sige po we'll go na po..

Staff: sige! Good luck! Go go! Teka nga munaaaaa... andun si...

Darren: sino po?

Staff: ahhh.. wag na.. its for me to keep and for you to find out.. (kinikilig) I bet MATUTUWA KAAA ( sabay pisil sa cheeks ni D)

Darren: ahhh.. kayo naman, parang na excite ako ng konti.. hehehe sige po..

-----and they went up-----