Preface: "Our own child"

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

Inpu looked lovingly over to his newlywed husband, Bryan and he both still wearing their tuxes from their Wedding Ceremony. The two of them were in the mansion after watching the firework show Bryan had prepared for Inpu as his surprise gift to him.

"Of course I want to do this," Inpu answers sweetly. "You and I have been talking about this for a while now and I think we're ready"

Bryan gave Inpu a small smile, concern still on his face. "This just feels so sudden... we only just got married and to have a child so soon... it just feels like it's all happening so fast"

Inpu placed his hand on Bryan's. "If you don't feel comfortable, then we can wait if you want."

Bryan shook his head. "No, no. I do want a child as soon as possible. I'm just trying to figure out how we even would be able to..."

Inpu held a finger upon his other hand, signaling Bryan to wait a moment. Then, Inpu reached behind him and pulled up a book. "I might have found this while we were at the Library of Athena"

Bryan's eyes lit up. "What kind of book is that?"

Inpu smirked, pushing his glasses up. "This, My Dear, is the Book of Youth and New Life. With this, we should be able to find a spell that will give us our own little one"

Bryan began to get excited, shifting his posture on their bed so that he was facing Inpu directly. 

"So, we can really have our own little one? Our own child?"

Inpu nodded his head. "Yep! I have already found the perfect spell for us too. All we need is my Shadow Magic to make the baby's form and your life magic to give it... well, life," he chuckled

At this point, Bryan was ecstatic with the thought of having a baby. The idea of raising a child with the love of his life almost sounded too good to be true. 

"Where do we start?"