🍋Monoma x Reader/Don't do anything stupid pt.2

Part 2 of Monoma x Reader/Don't do anything stupid. Enjoy!

------------------------------Y/N's POV-----------------------------

I boiled some water and started getting the ingredients for the sauce out of the fridge and the cupboards. I didn't turn around so I was talking to him facing the counter chopping vegetables.

-I found a solution for the double bed problem. You can have the bed and I'll sleep on the couch it's only going to be a week after all. That way you'll have enough space and I won't bother you since you hate me. I said the last part quietly so he wouldn't hear but I wasn't careful enough.

-What did you say? He asked but I remained silent. That was a mistake from me. I have no idea how he got behind me but the next second he slammed his hand next to me on the counter. I flinched and tried to move to the other side. He put his other hand on my other side now trapping me in between his arms. I felt his warm breath on my neck as he spoke now in a much deeper voice.

-Don't ignore me. -He growled in my ear. - What did you say?

-I-I said that you won't have to sleep next to me because I know that you hate me.- I stuttered. Slowly facing him. He looked so much more intimidating from up close I blushed from how close he was. He grabbed my chin.

-Do you like me? He asked looking serious. He nervously chuckled.

-O-of course not, I mean not that way. He smirked at me with the look of pride and victory on his face.

-You-are -lying. He laughed at me. My eyes widened.

-What no I'm not! I opposed but he just started laughing harder.

-Your quirk tells me otherwise honey. Now I understood. When he touched my chin he copied my quirk. I gave up.

-Okay and what if I do it doesn't matter you'll only make fun of me because of it. My voice cracked as I tried to hold back my tears. He stopped laughing.

-I won't. That was pretty unexpected from him and I looked up with confusion in my eyes. -Like you too Y/N and if you don't believe me use your power to test me. He stated. He was telling the truth and it made my heart flutter. Suddenly he pulled me closer by my waist and kissed me. It was soft at first but when he fought for dominance with his tongue against mine something clicked in him. He put me on the counter shoving all the stuff to the side making space for us. He pulled the zipper down trying to get rid of my onesie but I stopped him.

-Can we go further princess? He asked me in a tone that he never used with me before. It was caring and kind. I let go of his hand allowing him to continue what he was doing. He gently pulled my clothes off entirely leaving me in nothing but panties. I tried to cover my chest and stomach feeling insecure about my stretch marks. He stopped for a second and took a step back.

-Why are you covering yourself, love?- He cupped my cheeks in his hands and kissed me.- You know that you are beautiful and I've never seen someone as pretty as you before. His words made me feel strong and I slowly pulled my hands away shivering as the cold air hit my bare skin. He immediately started kissing down my neck to my breasts, fondling and squeezing them. I let out a quiet moan which seemed to make him pretty excited judging from the bulge in his pants growing. I traced my hands down his chest tugging on his shirt pulling it off and revealing his beautiful abs. I started palming his manhood making him growl in my ear. His voice was deeper than usual making him even hotter in this situation. He grabbed my hand making me stop my movements.

-Let me please you princess. He said while tugging on the top of my panties pulling it down to my ankles. He rubbed my inner thighs kissing down my stomach purposely not touching my aching core making me go insane. Finally, he reached my private area licking and sucking on my clit. I moaned trying to keep my voice down all though no one could hear us.

-Don't hold your voice back! I want to know how good you feel! He leaned to my ear growling in it. He started buckling with his belt pulling his pants and boxers down letting his manhood spring free. The countertop was the perfect height so he could easily slide inside me. I couldn't hold back anymore and I screamed in pain and pleasure, clinging to him with my legs around his waist. He started thrusting at a steady rhythm. Our moans and skin clapping filled the room. After some time his thrusts started getting sloppier and I was close to release too.

-Are you on birth control? He asked me with a concerned tone which meant the he was close too. 

-I~Ah~am. I answered him trying to keep it together. He sped up his movements. After a few seconds, we both came. His seed was spilling out of me and we were catching our breaths. I got off the counter but my legs were weak and I would've fallen if he hadn't caught me. I leaned onto him as he lead me to the bathroom cleaning me and then himself up dressing me back into my panda onesie. He gently hugged me from behind and said.

- I'll finish making us dinner darling. Can you walk? I tried standing up but my legs were shaking like crazy so he picked me up bridal style and carried me into the living room.

The rest of the night was magical. He made us spaghetti and we cuddled watching a film together. He pulled me closer to him and I felt relaxed and safe. He was so sweet and nothing like the way he was in school. 

-I love you princess. Neito whispered as I drifted into a peaceful sleep in his arms.

Holy shit. I've been working on this since last week and I'm so happy I finally published it. Requests are still open so comment!

Word count: 1069