Jeff? What did you do to Mama and Daddy?

It was a clear September day. My baby-sitters, Nina, Jane, and Natalie and me were playing in the backyard of our new house. We had been here for a whole week now, and Mama and Daddy and Jeff and Liu were at a birthday party for a kid across the street from our house. I didn't go because me and the kid didn't get along well.  Then, I heard someone yelling. I guess Nina heard it too, because she said to Jane and Natalie, "I think we need to go over there to see what's happening." We walked through the back door, the kitchen, and through the front door and walked across the street. There, we saw a horrendous sight. There stood my older brothers, Jeff and Liu, but Jeff was poured in bleach. He looked at me and Nina and Jane and Natalie and said, "Get outta here! Troy, get the fuck away from my-" He didn't finish his sentence. A boy{or non-binary person} threw a match at him, and it was on fire. I couldn't save him. Nether could Liu. 

Fast forward eleven days later{I'm lazy as FUCK!!!!!!}

It was starting to get cold and Mama and Daddy hadn't gotten a heater yet. Jeff was still in his room. He looked scary now. He orignaly had brown hair, but now he had dark black hair. I grabbed my bear and ran across the hall. Then, I saw something I'll never unsee. Mama's throat was bleeding and her stomach was cut. Daddy's mouth was cut into a smile, and his throat was bleeding, too. There stood Jeff. Blood was on his hoodie, and his knife was caked in it, too. He turned around and saw me. "Hello, Aria. Don't worry. I'll make you more beautiful then ever. Just..... Go.... To.... Sleep!" He yelled and jumped on me. "Jeffy! Stop! This isn't you!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face in terror. He didn't listen. I was stabbed multiple times. 

Time Skip: Two Months Later......

I was going to be released from the hospital! I couldn't wait. My bags were packed and my hair was in pigtails. I was going to a foster agency in town, but I didn't care.

Three months later...........

I had made a friend. His name was Cody{Yes, X-Virus.} and we had so much fun.

A\N: I'm sorry if that was short. The next chapter should be posted very soon, so stay updated and follow me!