First day of new school!!!(in California)

Day one

I just moved here from Florida my mom got a job as the schools principal so I had to pack up and move to a hole different place with different people and everything is different!!!!! My Dad left two years ago and its just been me and my mom since but now pool she's dating a guy named James I've never met him but I already hate him he is going to change everything!!!! But ya my mom is driving us to school and we finally get there and since the old principal retired in the middle of the school year they needed my mom there quick so I'm at a different school in the middle of the year ya!!!:-( I get out of the car and walk around the campus for a bit then a pretty emo girl walked up to me and says hi is say hi back and she tells me her name is echo.(I really love the name echo!!!!) And she says she is the person who will show me around and I said cool and told her my name but I guess she already knew it because she said I know so she walked me to my locker and helped me open it then we got my books from the office and I see my mom already has someone in her office so I left her alone then me and echo went off to our first period ohhh ya I forgot to tell you guys I'm in the 7th grade and I'm 14 years old OK so back to first period witch is math ya:( so the day went on and be for I knew it, it was the end of the day and the last bell rang so I walked out of my last class and went to my locker were I spotted echo standing at my locker when I met her I asked her if she wanted to come over to my house and have a sleepover she say first let MW ask my mom so she called her mom and she said yes so we wait for my mom in the school office then I see this boy walk out of her office and he is hot!!!!!!! I'm looking at him in amazement then I felt echo punch me in the arm. Awe what did u do that for that hurt I yell at her then she pulls my ear down to her mouth and wispers something but I'm not paying atittion and I see the cute boy staring at me and the he smiled a sexy smile and walked out of the office. I'm love struck and me and echo wait till my mom comes out of her office ready to go she ask me and echo we both said yes at the same time and we get in my moms car and drive home.