I.I.I.I. I'm What?

So its been about a week or two since Andy's birthday and I have not been feeling well but I'm just pushing that aside I think its cause I've been drinking alot so I just take some meds and go on with my day. But today I'm going to go and say goodbye to Alex and Josh and a few other friends because the band and I are leaving to our next warped tour in texes and I want to say goodbye to them so after Andy got up I made the guys some breakfast and me and Andy went to Alex's house and when we got there me and Andy got out the car and walked to the door and knocked then Joseph came to the door and then he leaned against the door frame and smiled at me I did a hateful smirk back and asked were Alex was he leadf me and Andy in the house he let Andy walk in first then me and he walked behind me and smacked my butt I hit him with out Andy seeing then asked him agian were Alex was he frowned and yell Alex come here she immediately came downstairs and huged me she asked what we were doing here and we said well um we are going to be leaving for Texas tomorrow she looked sad I pulled her into a huge hug and told her I'd try to visit agian soon she said OK and did a fade smile and after a while Joseph asked me to come help get drinks I said OK and went to the kitcthwen with him and when we got in there he imideatly pushed me on the frige and kissed me I pushed him of and did something unexpected I threw up and passed out the next then I saw was Andy looking down at me then I blacked out and then I woke back up and relizzed I was in the hospital I look over and see Andy in a chair I say Andy and he imediatly got up and walked over to me and said Destany I have to tell you something and he had a smile on his face I ask what and he said the doctor told me well well were pregneat! I did a face of surprise and smile and hug Andy and say ya were having a baby he smiled and said we have to go shopping and find a house and blahblahblah I dozed into my own world I thought to myself was it going yto be a girl or boy what should we name it how will I cope with Andy off on tour and me in a house with a baby or will he take us on tour and I was snapped out of my daze by Andy waving his hand in frount of my face and I said ya and he said you OK I said ya just thinking he said OK and told me the guys were here I told him to bring them in so we could tell them after a few mins Andy came in with the guys and me and Andy told them and they were happy for us and I got gifts and hugs from everyone and then a little later the doctor walked in and unhooked me and gave me a few panfkants on birth and pregnancy and then me and the guys left when we got to the bus we had to leave and when I walked in the bus I saw Alex she said she talked to the guys and she was going with us I said what about Joseph and she said she dumped him I smiled and huged her and then we were on our way too Texas!