Andys past

My foster dad sexually abused me for 5 years from age 3 to 8 then one day at school I got sick of the pain and suffering and told my teacher what he was clinging to me and then the police showed up and a lady took me to a foster care and then as I was leaving ( getting into the car) the last thing my foster father said was your a nothing no one will every want you, need you,or love you your a worthless piece of trash and I keep those last words stayed in my head for a long time as I moved from foster home to foster home I never stayed in one place for more than a month and I started to cut because I started to believe what my foster father had said and then when I was 10 my foster father got out o prison and came back and sexually abused me again till I was 11 and no one ever tried to help so I just let him but now I understand he was wrong he died round 2 years ago and then I moved o some more foster homes and then more and finally one day a nice woman adopted me when I was 13 and she had a wonderful home and she treated me like I was her real son not like a adopted kid but a her real son and after a year I started to grow closer to her and more closer I had go a srink and a therapist and I went to a nice school  and I finally said I loved u to her and called her mom and then we found out she had cancer and only a year  live and then after that year passed my mom died and I was back in the foster system till I was 14 then a nice family adopted me and they had a daughter and she was pretty and I liked her and she said if I get stuff for her she would make me feel good so I went to stores and got her jewlary,clothes,and other stuff and I was caught one day and went to jail but then she bailed me out and I moved again o a new family but this time I didn't gt close to them but now Ive lived with them for  a year and a half and its going OK but now my both mom wants to meet me and I just don't know what to do as he sobed into my shoulder and I played with his hair and told him he had me forever and I would never leave him and if he wanted I would go with him to meet his birth mom and I let him think on it for a while and he said OK well meet her tommorw for dinner OK and I said OK and told him to go to sleep while I went to cook him his favorite food lucky charms but he only eats the marshmallows ( haha this is why I love him)