Chapter 61-65

Chapter 61:

"Secretary Song, I'm just such a scarf, I can't wear it!"

After shouting, watching the direction where Secretary Song was leaving, Su Yu kicked away a pile of snow, and the person who wished to kick was Secretary Song himself.

"A young man who has never seen anything in the world is embarrassed to comment on the beauty of others. The look of his little white face is not likable in this age!"

Su Yu breathed out heat, feeling that it was really boring for herself to care about with a young man.

Then rearrange his red scarf.

It's so pretty. She also asked Liu Mei to weave a hat for her.

I'll wear a full set next time I eat.

Secretary Song kept cycling back home. Although it is said that a secretary has no time to rest, people like him who are sick can take a proper rest. Not to let him rest, but to avoid contact with the leader, so that the leader also infected. Affect the work of leaders.

As soon as she entered the house, Mother Song was looking at political documents wearing reading glasses at home.

As an old cadre, Song Mu never gave up her study.

"Xiaodong, why are you going out again. In such a cold day, you should rest."

Secretary Song rubbed his face, "I have an appointment with someone. It's not good not to go."

"With **** men or lesbian?"

"There are men and women." Secretary Song said honestly.

Hearing the lesbians, Mother Song smiled and said, "What do lesbians do, how are people, are they enlightened?"

"..." Secretary Song shivered when he thought of Su Yu, "I don't have a high level of consciousness, and I especially like to eat well. I eat the most every time I eat. I also like to dress up and wear red and green. I especially like to enjoy and want to buy. bicycle."

Mother Song looked at her son, "Xiaodong, as the saying goes, things gather people into groups. I didn't believe it before, but now I believe it. As your mother, I have to ask you. You should educate yourself and educate yourself. Comrades, always remember simplicity."

Secretary Song: "..."

"But then again, are you really okay with this lesbian?"

"Really not!" Secretary Song bit every word very hard, trying to achieve the strongest persuasive power.

Can that count as a lesbian?

Hearing this answer, Song mother lowered her head and continued reading.

She doesn't care too much about her son. This kid is always playing tricks, he is a very assertive person.

...

Su Yu returned home and was taken care of by the whole family.

Pour the tea, pour the foot bath, pour the foot bath. Su Dazhi took the initiative to put the stove next to her. Su Xiaozhi peeled the sweet potato that had been tested and put it next to her.

Su Yu was in a better mood after soaking her feet, eating and drinking.

"Dazhi, get more stuff recently."

Su Dazhi nodded without saying anything.

Su Yu said to Liu Mei again, "Your family's food has already been ordered, so let them prepare the money. I'll do the calculations, I have to ask for fifty or sixty. Can they get it out?"