Emma

On my way to the Sheriff station, I get a call from Regina. "Hello".

"Hello Sheriff. Could you come down to my office?"

"Ah, yeah. What is it?"

"I need to talk to you."

"Oh"

"In person"

"On my way."

I arrive at the mayor's office, with my window rolled down, as Regina walk out of the building and to my car.
"You could of told me that you needed a ride."

"I just got a call, from the queen." Regina stated as she got in to my car.

"But I thought she was dead."

"Me too. Apparently she wants to talk about our situation. She said to meet her at the toll Bridge."When I heard toll Bridge I drove straight there.

As we were driving I was curious if this is she told to came to her office.
"Is this why you called me?" I said

"No...".

"Then why?"

"Look I tell you, ok" she said in a stern voice.

"Look there she is" Regina pointing at her evil twin. I shamed my foot my the brakes in response.

We get of the car to see the queen leaning on a black and white car, most likely Curella's car. She immediately noticed us.

"I see you brought your girlfriend" the queen stated a mocking tone.

"Real funny queenie" Regina responded.

"I never understood why you surround yourself with these heros, Regina"

"Because they're my friends"

"Hmm, sure they are" the queen said sarcasticly.

"Want do you want" I ask, interrupting their bickering.

"Oh, right, I wanted to consult you on how this is going to play out" the comment directed towards Regina.

"How what would play out" Regina responded.

"My rain, my power, as queen."
"What do you want?"

"Controll for the town."

Regina laughed "No".

"Great, we get to do this the fun way" the queen said. A moment later, I felt the tip of a sword on my back.

"Regina, I suggest you leave, before my friend kill blondie here."

I had no ideas who was behind me but Regina's reaction tells me it's someone I least expect.

"Regina go" I said to her.

"I'm not leaving yo-"

"GO"

Regina walk to the driver side and said "I'm sorry Emma"

She left. I was push in the back seat of a black and white car with a red interior.
"So you're the one who stole Cruella car from the car lot" I said

"Stay still" the queen said. The queen stabbed me with something in the neck. It didn't kill me but it hurts like hell. The queen slammed the door.
I black out.