Trustworthy

~Sia's P.O.V~
I hope that Aya knows that I wouldn't tell a soul but,what about my parents,I don't even know if they know she's pregnant at 17,tbh I'm still shocked myself. Her,a straight A student having forced sex and she's now pregnant. I have mixed emotions about this. I wanna be an aunt,but my parents are gonna be so fricken pissed.
-The next morning-
Today I actually got up when my alarm went off at 7:00 surprisingly. I walked into Aya's room,she wasn't even up. I walked into her room and then all of a sudden....I heard the door slam behind me. I quickly turned around to see Matt...what the hell was he doing here.
"Hey there,beautiful" He said. "Matt,what the hell are you doing in Aya's bedroom,get the fuck away from her"...I was furious,why was he in Aya's bedroom. So many thoughts went through my head, is Aya okay:why is he here:should I get my parents?. "Oh I'm not here for Aya,I'm here for you". He slowed walked up to me and started to kiss my neck. I felt uncomfortable. "Get off" I declared.
Matt then hit me with Aya's desk chair and I was knocked out.
I slowly awoken,feeling pain. I looked down to see that I was only in my bra...I was scared. Matt was laying down next to me,fast asleep. I tried moving but,he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him,there was no way I could move.The first thing I had asked myself was where was I?
A few minutes later Matt woke up. I felt even more uncomfortable now. He kept telling "you are way better then your sister" and "you were amazing baby".
That's when I realized he had raped me...