August 30, 2005

My eyes fluttered open and I stretched my arms out. My arm hit something beside me; another person. For an instant, I was extremely confused. I rolled over to face him. It was Danny. When I moved, I felt the sheets where I should have felt cloth. My eyes widened with intense fear and I took a peek under the covers. Both Danny and I were completely naked.

        "Fuck!" I screamed, making the birds singing near the window fly away. I took a pillow and smacked Danny with it, as my anger had not made him move an inch. "Wake up you asshole and tell me what the hell happened last night." I heard him groan from being awoken. I hit him again.

        "What the fuck do you want get the hell out of my room!" he shouted. I hit him once more, just for good measure. He finally sat up and opened his eyes.

        "Why the hell are we naked in bed together?" I asked, trying to get right to the point. He took a look around, seeming to be amazed.

        "Holy crap, we're in bed together! How'd that happen?" he asked, sounding like a complete idiot.

        "I remember getting drunk last night, but I also remember you staying as far away from the alcohol as possible," I accused. "What the hell happened last night?"

        "You wanted to get in bed with me. I wasn't gonna stop you," he told me with that stupid victorious grin on his face.

        "You're a jerk," I spat before throwing the covers off of me. 

        "Oh baby, don't you look fine!" he teased me while I searched for my clothes.

        "Shut up Daniel," I spat, annoyed with his entire presence in my life. I finally found my clothes, which took way too long, but was missing my underwear.

        "Keep them you sick bastard," I told him, knowing he hid them from me the night before so I would have a reason to stick around naked with him longer.

        "Gladly," he agreed, that disgusting smirk still remaining on his face. I quickly got dressed in front of him and rushed out of the room, not wanting to have him staring at me a second longer.

        "Vanessa, did you sleep with Danny last night?" Isabelle asked when I entered the kitchen. I put my finger to my lips as to indicate her to be quiet. I didn't want the whole house hearing about it.

        "I think so, but it was a drunken accident," I explained. "That will not be happening again."

        "A drunken accident? But Danny was perfectly sober," she pointed out. I groaned at her acknowledgment of this. I had been hoping that it was just something my mind had made up. 

        "Yeah, well, I guess it was my drunken accident," I admitted. "He probably thought that it'd be okay since we'd had sex before." Isabelle sat up straighter.

        "But, that's not okay. You were in no position to make a decision involving a sexual act," she explained. "That's rape. Oh my god Danny raped you!"

        "Could you be any louder?" I asked, cringing at her scream.

        "Sorry," she whispered.

        "I just don't want to talk about it right now," I told her, getting up from the seat I had taken across from her and heading to my room. I wanted to get some clean clothes and underwear on, and figure out what I wanted to do about the night before.