Part 4

You just get shocked and quietly stare at him lying on his bed.

This doesn't make sense...
You thought as you quickly leave from there. On the way, you meet your personal nurse.
"You don't have to use your wheelchair anymore" she said and your face lit up.

"Really?" You ask with a bright smile and she nodded.  She helped you get up from the wheelchair as you hold her hand and slowly get up.
"Try and walk around" she said as she left your hand and you slowly walk around. You got excited and started jumping up and down. That made you trip but someone came just in time and helped you from falling.

You look up and see that doctor, Jisung.
"Are you ok?" He asked. You nod and get away from his grip.

"Oh- you're not in your wheelchair anymore" he said with a smile and you smile back at him.
Suddenly you thought of what happened before and get serious.
"Doctor...are you sure your patient is in coma?" 

He chuckled,"why wouldn't a doctor know about his own patient?" He said as he patted your head and left.
You just stand there getting more and more confused.

"Anyways! I don't have to use this wheelchair anymore right? I am leaving then" you say to the nurse and happily go outside for some fresh air.

*outside, at the hospital garden*
You were sitting on a bench, talking to Jisoo.

"i am so happy i don't have to use that wheelchair anymore" you say and you could tell she was smiling on the other hand.
Suddenly you saw him. That guy. The same guy, the doctor said is in a coma right now.

You hang up and stare at him standing in a corner. He turned around and saw you as your eyes met. You just stand up and try to walk away but he started following you.

Wh-Why is he following me? Go away!
You say inside your head and Started running faster. He started running faster too.
You get mad and turn around.
"Why are you following me?"

He stopped and just looked at you, without saying a word.

"You don't even talk! And then you expect me to understand you? Who are you..?" You ask suspiciously.
He again didn't say anything and just looked at you.

Getting frustrated you say, "if you don't have anything to tell me then go away! Stop following me" you say and turn around to walk away when he held your arm to stop you from going.
"You...can see me" he said.

Those were the first ever words you heard from him. You turn around getting a little surprised.
"So you can talk.." You say and look at him.

"Be honest with me...who are you?" You ask and he didn't say anything.

"Who are you? Don't even think of lying to me! Because i saw you inside as well and the doctor said you are in a co-

"Jungkook"

You stop and look at him.

"My name is Jungkookhe said.

*at jungkook'a hospital room*

"Don't let anyone know that you were behind it" Jisung said to someone standing beside him.

"Don't worry. I won't" she said staring at Jungkook lying on his bed.