SYNOPSIS

BILLIONAIRE SERIES - #01 Hiding the Billionaire's Twin Child (on-going) - this part is edited so if you already read the previous one then i assure you that this one is quite better than the previous one. 

They hate each other. She loathes him so much; He hate her to the core. But things have changed when the Billionaire marked the woman, he hated the most of his life. And he can't deny the fact that he's crazy craving to claim her again and again. Alam niyang malaking kahibangan iyon. Craving for the woman he hated to the core? That's sounds ridiculous. One thing that he's afraid of ay ang mabuntis niya ang babaeng kinaiinisan niya sa tanang buhay niya. While the other hand, she was totally killing him in her head, mas dumoble ang pag ka dis-gusto niya sa lalake. Well, he doesn't give a fuck, all he wants is her making a hot sex with him over and over again. Kahit ipagtabuyan pa siya ng babae hanggat hindi nangyayari ang kanyang gusto hindi niya ito tatantanan. Lahat ng bagay nakukuha niya, kabilang na doon ang babaeng gumugulo sa isipan niya.

But how can he claim her again kung ayaw nitong mag pa kita sa kanya. Tila ba'y tinataguan siya nito at ayaw ng mag pakita pa sakanya. Well, he's not the type of guy who gives up so easily, he will do everything and use his assests to know the whereabouts of the lady who's been messing up in his mind.

He will chase her no matter what happens even though chasing a woman is out on his vocabulary but for that woman he will do everything just to find her to claim and ensure that, that woman will stay on his side forever and ever again to the rest of his entire existence.

And what will happen if they meet again in an unexpected moment, a moment that will affect the both of them. Are things going to change? Are they able to pretend that they don't know each other? Is he going to make a move? Is she going to finally fall for him? Or there will be an unexpected faith that will happen to both of them?

Let's unfold their story and let's know their individual point of view.

AGAIN!!!!! THIS IS A WARNING!!!!!!! TAKE SOME TIME TO READ IT!!!!!!!!

THIS STORY CONTAINS TYPOGRAPHICAL, GRAMMATICAL ERROR AND ALSO THERE'S SOME SINCE WILL BE UNDER RATED SPG. NOT SUITABLE FOR KIDS WHO'S AGE IS 15 ABOVE, IF YOU'RE AN OPEN-MINDED PERSON THEN REST ASSURED YOU CAN READ IT. BUT PLEASE BE AWARE FOR THE SCENES THAT MIGHT AFFECT YOUR TASTE OF STORIES. THIS STORIES IS JUST BEYOND MY IMAGINATIONS; SP BARE WITH IT IF IT'S NOT GOOD.

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE NYXIES.

- NYXIEDEOUS ✨