Chapter 1

The Claveria Family were having a family dinner along with Kendra. Lady Prima was only seldom home, and when she is,
she always asks if ever that she finally has an apo, and Maita and Jaime knew this by now. Though they've been trying very hard it seems like tadhana  doesn't like them. "So, Jaime Maita, tell me are you guys expecting a child together?" Lady Prima always asked this even though she already knows the answer though despite that she still has hope in her heart that Maita and Jaime will be able to conceive a child together, "No, Mama but Jaime and I are trying our very hardest para magkaanak" Maita always answered this, and Lady Prima always had considered her answer but this time Lady Prima had enough. "Maita, tell me are you two really trying hard enough? I mean, by now I thought magkakaanak na kayo but I guess iba magbiro ang tadhana" Lady Prima said with a stern voice, all she really wanted was an apo and Maita and Jaime couldn't give it to her. "Ma, we are. Its just not that easy para makabuo agad" Jaime said to answer his Mother's question, "Jaime I know pero nasasabik na kasi ako eh, I just can't wait para magka-apo, you know that I'm growing old every second. I just wanna see my apo's before well.......time comes". "Ma, I'm very very sorry pero trust me po when I say that Jaime and I are trying our very hardest" Maita said sincerely, but this time with a glint of happiness in her voice which didn't go unbothered by Lady Prima." I trust you Maita, but why all of a sudden bakit parang may glint of happiness sa voice mo?" Lady Prima said questioningly to Maita, "Well, unlike before Ma, the doctor said this time na may posibilidad na na magkaanak na po kami ni Jaime" Maita said excitedly, she couldn't wait to get pregnant and be able to take care of her and Jaime's child together. "Well that's great! I'm very happy to hear that, I hope na when I return home again, I'll be expecting a baby on the way" Lady Prima said happily as the news that Maita said astonished her.

Edit: hi sa lahat ng mga readers, I hope na magustuhan nyo yung version ko sa Prima Donnas. I will be posting new chapters po whenever im not busy with modules or anything. I love you guys!! mwah❤️