Chapter 7

"What?!? Who is he? Bakit tumangka siyang patayon kayo nila Maita?" Lady Prima said on the other line of the phone," We don't know Mama, pero whoever he is. Hahanapin namin siya sa kahit anong sulok ng mundo" Jaime said with perseverance, "Well, you should since I don't want my grandchildren to live in danger" Lady Prima said with worry. And yes, you heard right, grandchildren, Jaime and Maita are expecting three triplets based from the ultrasound that they had last week. When Lady Prima heard this news, she was shocked and very happy that she was not only having one granddaughters. "Anyways ma, I'll go muna expected po kasi ako sa office" Jaime said checking his wristwatch, "Sure, pero mag-ingat ka. We don't know baka nasa sulok lang yung taong nagtangka sa inyo" Lady Prima said warning Jaime, "Sige ma, bye. I'll call you later" Jaime said waving his mother off, "Sige, bye" Lady Prima said hanging up on Jaime.

"Kends, where are you going? Bakit dressed up ka?" Darcee said
questioning Kendra as she looked like she was going to work, "So kumpanya" Kendra said simply answering her friend Darcee, "Kendra, diba nga nasesante ka? remember?" Darcee said reminding Kendra of what she did, "Alam ko, I'm going to convince Jaime para tanggapin nya ulit ako kahit sa trabaho ko lang" Kendra said full of hope na Jaime will conceit to her plan. "Well, good luck" Darcee said knowing that Kendra would come home angry.

"Ma'am, bawal ka na po dito" A guard said to Kendra as she was forcing her way in, "Excuse me? Hindi mo ba ako kilala, I'm Kendra Fajardo, kaya papasukin mo ako" Kendra said forcing the guard to let her in, "Pasensya na po ma'am, napag-utusan lang" The guard said blocking Kendra from going in, "Look, hindi ako manggugulo. K-kukunin ko lang yung nga gamit ko" Kendra said making up a lie to the guard to let her in, "Hmm, sige na nga po pero wag po kayo manggugulo ah. Baka mapagalitan pa po ako ni Sir Jaime" The guard said gesturing Kendra to go inside, "Thank you" Kendra said smirking.