𝟢.𝟢𝟨

KINKY DESIRES-CHAPTER SIX

HINATA WOKE UP feeling goosebumps, was someone talking about me. i hope it is not something bad. he quickly shook off that thought, and just sat on his bed. apparently, if he gets out of bed quickly, he would get dizzy. that is what his mom told him. well ancestors said, maybe.

a few minutes, he got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. his hair was messy, a soft cute mess. if i do say myself. he thought. hinata washed his face, fixed his hair a little, brushed his teeth and put some lip balm. his lips were getting chappy.

the ginger got out of the bathroom, and his stomach was rumbling. i am really hungry. he hadn't eaten anything since that flight. going out to the balcony, it was beautiful. the sunlight was practically hitting him, though it wasn't harsh. a lot people were in the beach, swimming or tanning.

there was also people who were walking or sitting at cafes or restaurants near the hotel. hinat had onlyrealized that he was only wearing a thin large white t-shirt, that fitted him like a dress. chuckling, he went back to his and grabbed the clothes that he picked out yesterday.

he wore a black tank crop top, a baggy black faded pants, and a simple black belt. i really went with an all black outfit. eh whatever it is so cute. he thought, but that is definitely what he is going to think of later.

looking at himself for the last time, he grabbed the hotel keys, some money and his phone. hinata went out of my hotel room and began walking to the lobby. he greeted the receptionist from yesterday, and she greeted me back.

he smiled at all the people who were at the lobby, and some smiled at me but others just looked away, but their ears and necks were red. paying no mind at it, he left the hotel and began walking around the streets. brazil was very lively, a lot of music, people talking and laughing. very jazz and soul vibes.

he wanted to go to a cafe. he was quite hungry and the best thing to do is eat food. his priority in life. walking around to multiple cafes, he saw one that caught his eye.

it had a lot of graphic pictures of famous women in Brazil. there was Brazilian music at the background, but it was calming music, since it is still early in the morning. the stools of were very colorful. it was very art-based cafe, which he was really fond of.

going in there was a lot of people, the cafe was big. he didn't know what to get cause he was a little indecisive when it came to new things. he decided to ask a waiter the most popular but still authentic food selections.