𝟢.𝟢𝟪

KINKY DESIRES-CHAPTER EIGHT

HINATA HAD LEFT the group and continued his way to the hotel. he smiled that he got new friends, he didn't realise he would be acquainted with new people so quick.

he had the biggest smile that could heal the sorrows of any person, no matter how big or small. people literally forgot all their worries when they saw the ginger's smile. alluring and full of charm.

obviously the ginger didn't notice it, because he do be dense. ah i love when i see people smile. he thought as he continued walking, a brisk wind gently caressed his hair, swaying one way to the other. he had finally reached his hotel, which didn't take long. he greeted the receptionist, since he had take a liking to her.

she was sweet and kind to him. her blushing face was cute in his eyes, even if he didn't really understand it. you sweet little dense angel. hinata made his way to his hotel room as he gently closed the door behind him. plopping down on the bed, he was definitely exhausted from all the walking.

i should go to the beach today. he looked at the clock, it was still a little early. he was planning on going there a little later, just to swim and mesmerise the sunset.

as he was just looking out the balcony to pass the time, he had received a message, multiple messages. looking at his messages, there were a lot of messages from people in japan, mainly his mom and kageyama. baka kageyama baka. he remembered all those times.

he sighed as he went to find his mother's number, she did tell him to call when he arrives, and he had totally forgot. the time difference between brazil and japan was around nine hours.

he was ahead of japan. by that time his mother would've woken up by now. as he was about to dial her number, then suddenly he had received a call from an unknown number.

he was curious to who they could have been, they were definitely brazilian phone numbers, due to the phone code. who could they be? curiosity killed him and he had accepted the strangers phone call.

"hello, who's this?" he asked the caller. i hope they aren't scammers or any sketchy person. hinata thought to himself, while hoping that he was right.

"you forgot about us shoyo. i thought we had just became friends." the caller said while fake crying. a girl's voice and a dramatic tone. ah esmeralda. he facepalmed.

"ah esmeralda, how can i forget about you?" he said while giggling. i swear shoyo you are making me question sexuality again. welp time to go back in the closet. the blonde thought while clenching her heart.

"no one can forget about me. ANYWAYS HOW ARE MY GODDESS?" esmeralda shouted, which made his ears hurt, but it wasn't like he wasn't energetic and loud.

"i am doing fine, what about you and the others?" he asked her, since they had all lived at the same place, she probably knows about what they are doing.

"i am doing well my goddess, but who cares about the others. i have the lovely opportunity with you and i will not miss it." she said while not realizing that abel and diego were hearing her conversation with their beloved.

the two boys ran full speed towards the simping blonde, which made her fall to her bed. they were literally chasing her phone, screaming and shouting could be heard from the other line. don't think dirty, shoyo is the only one who they want to hear.

hinata waiting for the fight to die down, with a deadpanned expression. are they always this chaotic? the ginger thought while sweatdropping and listening to the whole situation from his phone call.

"YPU ARE TALKING TO SHOYO WITHOUT US YOU BITCH." they said at the same time. clearly angry, too much that they had forgotten that their love was listening to the whole thing.

hinata sighed so loud that the three from the other side of the phone call, had flinched since they were so focused on talking to him. "oi diego. abel, we can always talk some other time you know. there is no need to fight. i am all yours." the ginger said which shocked the three from his cute to sexy transition.

hinata laughed which was so angelic, but they couldn't just forget what he had said. i am all yours. that phrase just lingered in their minds. they were blushing so much because of it. hinata doesn't even know what he did, because he is a cute dense angel.

"hello, is anybody on the call?" the ginger asked, while the three were still frozen. they couldn't believe that hinata just said that. a good five minutes passed without anyone saying anything. idiots.

hinata sighed and thought that they had connection problems, but not them malfunctioning. "esmeralda, seems like you have connection problems. we can always call later. tchau." he said as he hung up the call.

they hadn't realized that hinata hung up on them after a minute. they were too shocked to talk to him. diego was the most shocked, because he is a playboy.

he would go out with both women and men, and then leave them when he loses interest. but he had never been this whipped for a person.

never in his life, he had thought that he would want to see a person, and be with them for the rest of his life. the ginger is a magnet, a harem magnet.

abel on the other hand was a sweet person, he had only dated twice in his life, and had given all his love to them. because of his kindness, both of his exes had cheated on him. he had promised himself to never fall in love again, which was going well for him.

it all changed when the ginger appeared in his life. when he had seen hinata at the front door, his heart was beating so fast that he felt it was coming out of his chest.

his beautiful orange hair, his soft brown eyes, his plump lips. hinata was just so cute, that abel couldn't resist him. he had fallen in love all over again.

abel and diego were blushing and smirking, not waiting to see the gamer's reaction. unfortunately for them, carlos had also admitted his feelings for the tangerine. which annoyed the fuck out of them. they just hoped that not a lot of people are also in love with their shoyo.

ANOTHER RIVAL FOR SHOYO'S LOVE.

CHAPTER EIGHT ; FRIENDS TURNED INTO RIVALS
( short chapter )